Chapter 20 - Real and Normal

CHAPTER TWENTY: 

Queran was almost over the heat.  The feel of a burning sensation down her intimates were already waning but it didn’t mean that Keegan was sated enough to let her be.  Dawn was again breaking and as Keegan spooned her, she gasped at the invasion as he pushed his length into her and sliding seductively into her damp core.  She was now slowly getting used to the sweet way he wakes her up in the mornings.  The feel of him inside her filled her, cocooned in the security of his love.  He lifted her thigh and rested it on his hip.  She was open to him as he slid his hands in front and palmed her.  He switched into flicking her clit and rubbed circles on it.  The smell of her arousal was like the smell of the morning dew on the early hours of daybreak.  His other arm wrapped around her and cupped her tender breast.  Keegan was taking no prisoners.  His hands were busy and so was his mouth as he bit on her shoulder.  She shuddered in excitement and can only dig her nails to his bicep.  She hissed alternatively with open mouthed gasps.  She was going to explode any minute and her fevered moans excited him that he increased his pace and whispered erotically into her ears.  No words had to be exchanged, just the joining of their bodies basking in the intimate dance of love and worship.  Keegan felt her quim squeeze and he found her lips as she screamed her release into his mouth.  He gave and he took with everything that is in him.  He grunted in sheer pleasure as he ejaculated.

Coming down from the high, Keegan stayed connected to her.  They were going to begin with the normalcy of their routine and take their rightful places and assume their active roles in the pack.  It was good while it lasted.  The past several weeks were the best he has ever experienced in his life.  He was reluctant to leave this bubble.  Hell he would put everything down, leave the responsibility of managing the pack hospital to Dan and take a leave of absence and get his dad to take over for awhile.  He wanted, no needed to enjoy his mate for a little while longer.  Heck he waited for years, what were a few months to have her all for himself.  But no.   His mate, like the responsible Luna that she is would not have it.  He was given an ultimatum to get back to his patients as she would survey the various groups in the pack and see where she can best contribute.  He never believed in pack hierarchy except for the enforcers and fighters.  Men, women and children, young and old were treated fairly and were respected.  That is why Crimson Hollow encompasses a wide scope of membership.  The only known threat to the peace was the presence of rogues and the venators.  The Venators were equivalent to hunters and they were the worst because they thought of ‘weres’ as the evil spawn of society.  The territory was well barricaded from impending attacks from these miscreants.  It had been decades since the last war against the venators and Arcadia was living in harmony since.  He felt his Queran stir into wakefulness but not until she pushed her bum against him, sinking him further.  He dug his face in her neck and gave her an open mouthed kiss.

“Hi baby!”  He breathed against her soft skin.

“Hi yourself.  Oh, I could get used to waking up like this.  Your bed skills are monumental and I turn to mush.  Do you always have this effect on women?” 

Her question ticked him off so he pulled out and shifted.  He pushed her on her back and hovered over her, gritting his teeth.

“Careful.  I am only like this with you, baby.  There will be no one else I would ever do this to, but you.  I admit I had my share of women but they were all just sex, a meeting of bodies and exchanged of fluids.  Nothing like the soul searing experience I have every single time I am deep inside you, baby.  There is only you.”

Queran gave him a sexy smile and gulped.  “I know.  And I’m sorry.  I don’t know where that came from.  I think I am being jealous at all the nurses and female doctors or even patients who get to see you during most part of the day.”