Chapter 2: Party

The music pumped as alcohol took over my body.

"Oh baby you can move reallll good!" Maya grinded on me harder as the music became quicker. The whole room started to spin and the world went black.

• • •

I woke up to the smell of sex, alcohol and throw up. My eyes fluttered open to see Maya lying naked besides me. I quietly got out of the bed and put my clothes back on. Just to make sure, I checked the trash can to find a used condemn. Thank god.

The keys to my range rover still remained in my pocket. I walked over plenty of sleeping bodies to finally reach the front door of the house. As I stepped outside, the sun burned my eyes. I hopped into my range rover and began my drive home.

"Harry, is that you?" Gramps stern voice echoed from the living room.

"Hey gramps I was just uh at Louis' place." I gulped waiting to see if he would catch onto my lie.

"Oh alright go upstairs and take a shower, I can smell you from here." With the turn of my heels I was up the stairs and in my room. My walls plastered with many different famous bands stared back at me. I grabbed my towel and went to clean myself up.

• • •

Louis: Can you give me a ride to practice?

Me: Sure be over in 5

Louis: Thanks mate I owe you.

Within a few minutes I arrived in Louis' driveway. He ran out wearing his white Adidas shirt with black joggers.

"Hey man sorry my mum was called in." Louis' mum is a nurse, she gets called in on emergency all the time.

"No worry mate, let's just hope we're not late. Coach will kill us."

"Styles. Tomlinson. Ten laps. Now!" Louis and I sighed as we began the ten laps of hell.

"Is that Eleanor up there?" I could faintly see a perky brunette up in the bleachers waving at us.

"Yeh she wanted to come, and she brought that new girl, Bella I think?" We took our final lap and joined the rest of the team to finish up the practice.

An hour more of practice and we finished sweating heaps as we walked off the field. Out of the corner of my eye I could see brunette curls bouncing towards us.

"Hey there Eleanor," Louis put on a genuine smile which seemed to make her blush. "Harry and I are going to a party tonight if you want to join. You can bring Bella if you'd like." Eleanor glanced over at Bella who nodded hesitantly.

"Sure! I'll text you my address! Can not wait!" I rolled my eyes at her perkiness and walked back over to my range rover. Louis gave her a kiss on the cheek and jogged back to the car.

"You've got a hand full there Lou." Louis looked at me with a stern face which read 'don't talk about her like that.' I put my hands up and defense, "Sorry mate it's just she's very enthusiastic about everything."

"Oh, I know."

• • •

I lit my cigarette getting impatient with waiting. Louis and I had been outside for twenty minutes while the girls get ready.

"You really gotta quite smoking mate it's not good for you." Louis looked at me with a stern look.

"I've told you before, it helps me with my anxiety, and your girlfriend is causing me to have a whole lot of it right now so just shut the fu-" Eleanor and Bella walked out of the house, looking stunning. My eyes immediately landed on Bella, she looked so fit I thought I might rip that tight black dress off of her this second. I dropped my cigarette to the ground and squished it like a bug.

"Let's go!" I honked the horn as Louis and Eleanor had been making out for about three minutes.

"Going to see your slut tonight Harry?" I glanced over at Bella to see her sarcastically smirking.

"It's none of your business." Louis and Eleanor finally got in the back of the car and off to the party we went.

Three drinks and I was already tipsy. Louis and Eleanor clearly had more as I saw them literally dry humping on the dance floor. I looked over to see Bella sitting in a chair looking very lonely.

"Hey Bella you want a drink?" Shit my speech is slurred which she immediately rolled her eyes at and laughed at me.

"No thanks Harry at least one of us has to be responsible." Damn this bitch is serious.

"Well you wanna come dance with me?" She hesitantly nodded as i took her hand and we headed out onto the dance floor. As we began to dance to the music the alcohol really started to take effect. Absolutely no control over anything I do is one of the cons of getting drunk.

"You look really hot tonight." I screamed over the music, causing Bella to look around as if embarrassed. Right as she was about to respond the world blacked out once again.

• • •

"Shit." My head felt like someone hit me with a boulder. To my right laid Bella which actually surprised me. Usually I wake up to some random chick or Maya. Plus, this time she's actually fully clothed, as am I. I slowly got up to see nothing in the trash can.

"Harry we didn't have sex." I turned around to see Bella sitting up smiling.

"Erm did we do anything?" I know Bella isn't that kind of girl, but get a few drinks into you and you never know.

"We did absolutely nothing except for dance, talk and sleep." Thank god.

"Well that's too bad because I am very good in bed." Bella rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Where's Lou and Eleanor?" I asked. She shook her head in response.

"Guess we better go find them." As Bella and I walked downstairs we immediately found Louis and Eleanor completely naked on the couch.

"Louis wake up." I shook Louis who's cheeks turned bright red as soon as he saw his surroundings.

Louis and Eleanor immediately fell back asleep once inside my range rover.

"So.. What exactly did we talk about?" I looked over at Bella, hoping I hadn't told her too much.

"Just about your gramps." Her fingers began to tap to the radio.

"Oh... good. You like this song?" Believe by Journey was playing on the radio which is one of my favorites of all time.

"Yeah it's one of my favorites." I couldn't help but shake my head in disbelief.

"Same." Bella looked over at me and smiled before going back to humming along with the song.

This girl is really growing on me.

(Vote, vote, vote! Xoxo)