Chapter 46: Firsts

A night out. Just Harry and I.

I did my makeup and put on a new red dress. It ends just above my knees and shows off what little curves I actually have.

"You look absolutely stunning babe." Harry gently kissed me before fixing his tie.

"You don't look too bad yourself." He wore suit pants, black suit jacket, white button down shirt, and a black tie.

"So, do you want to tell me where we are going?" Harry wouldn't even give me a hint of where we are going for our date all day.

"I've lasted thing long, not going to slip up now." I huffed making him laugh.

"Are you ready, love?" I nodded and he intertwined our hands, leading me downstairs and outside to a black limo.

"Turns out your dad has his own driver and limo." He whispered as we got in.

"But let's pretend I rented this for tonight." He added.

After a few minutes of small talk and champagne, we arrived at our destination.

Harry got out and held out his hand which I gratefully took. A small Italian Bistro sat on the corner of a dimly lit street.

"Is Italian food alright?" Harry asked nervously.

"Yes it sounds great." The smell of amazing dishes invades my senses as soon as we stepped into the small restaurant. Harry tells the hostess we have a reservation and we are immediately seated.

"After this can we go onto the London Eye? Unless you're afraid of heights." He nervously laughs.

"Yeah I'd love to. Never actually been on it." Harry smiles a wide grin before going back to his menu.

"What are you going to get?"

"I have no idea." Everything on the menu is in Italian and sounds amazing.

"I've got it." He says, and when the waitress comes back he fluently orders each of us our food.

"Where'd you learn that?" No way he could pick up the pronunciation and fluidity of French words over night.

"Took it first two years of high school. It was terrible." I laugh at the thought of Harry's mouth slowly attempting to sound out French words.

Finally our food came out and it was absolutely amazing. Harry knows just what I like.

"Are you ready, love?" He'd just paid the check which I didn't actually argue over seeming as I always lose. I nodded and we exited the restaurant. The cool London air surrounded us immediately making me regret my outfit and get even closer to Harry.

The limo waited outside and immediately took us to the London Eye.

-

Of course I squealed as the ride began to ascend.

Within no time we were at the top. City lights reflected off of the water below. The view was breath taking.

"View is great, right?" I looked back to find Harry peering down at me.

"Remember our first date?" He asks out of nowhere.

"On the side of that ride, yes." We both laugh at that disaster yet perfect date.

"Our first kiss?"

"How could I forget?" He took a deep breath before speaking once again.

"I don't want to share anymore firsts with any other woman. My life was hell before you, and I don't want to ever be without you." Harry knelt down, revealing a small black case. He carefully opened it, a beautiful ring sat inside.

"I know we're young, but I want you to know how much I love you. Isabella Hastings, will you marry me?" I probably stood there too long in silence, taking in the moment. Harry had to cough for me to finally snap back to reality.

"Yes, without a doubt." Harry slid the beautiful ring onto my finger and it actually sunk in.

We're engaged.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They're engaged! Who enjoyed this chapter? Please go read my new story, "Savior"! You can find it on my profile!

Please vote, comment, and follow!

Twitter: @zarrysighh

QOTD: Did you enjoy 1D Day? What was your favorite part? Mine was the workout video and talk dirty to me.