Chapter 41: Dance

(ANNOUNCEMENT: The first chapter of my new story, "Savior" is now up! Please go read, vote, and add it to your library!)

Bella's POV:

The steady beat of his heart kept me in bed. It seemed as if I was glued to the spot. I still can't believe he is here with me, in New York. Yes, there has been some drama lately but nothing can tear us apart, I hope.

I begin to trace the black ink sketched into his skin. Others may see it as a sign of rebellion, but I see each tattoo as its own piece of art. I look up to find his lips partially open, still in deep sleep.

"Babe." His voice makes me jump, he begins to chuckle and I feel heat rush to my cheeks. "Good morning." He says a few moments later. His voice is raspy, I've always loved the sound.

"Morning." I say. He gently kisses me, butterflies erupt inside almost immediately. It's amazing the effect any contact with him has. I wonder if he feels it too.

"Today I was thinking we could go to the park. What do you think?" Harry asks. It's actually a very nice day which isn't typical for a chilly New York. The birds are chirping and sun is out.

"That sounds perfect. Do you want me to make breakfast?" Here comes a snarky remark.

"Yeah but try not to burn it this time." He laughs, and I join him. His dimples are prominent as he smiles at me, a real genuine smile.

"I won't!" I say, attempting to sound hurt. He cuddles me into his chest, warmth enveloping me.

"Okay okay, now can I get up? I've got to piss." I saw that coming.

"You're such a guy." I say rolling my eyes, but still move so he can go to the bathroom.

I get up and immediately get to work in the kitchen. I've always loved cooking, my mother and I used to make some sort of meal everyday. God I miss her so much. It hurts just to think of the distant memories I shared with her.

Harry's pain must be so much worse, I don't understand how he deals with it. He never talks about it with anyone which I have told him numerous times is unhealthy. I know under that fake layer he is hurting, but keeps it all bottled up.

"How do you look so beautiful in the morning?" Harry asks, wrapping his arms around my torso.

"It's like you want me to burn these on purpose." I say referring to the pancakes I just started cooking on the stove.

"What? I can't compliment my beautiful girlfriend?" He begins to softly plant kisses onto my neck. I try my hardest not to fall for his words and romantic gestures, but it's really fucking hard to do.

"When she is cooking? No." He begins to run his hands up my thighs, chills course throughout my body. "Harry!" He laughs, hard.

"Maybe after breakfast?" His hands are thankfully back around my waist, I can't help but want them where they were previously.

"Maybe." I say blandly, a huff of annoyance escapes his lips.

Within a few minutes the pancakes are ready, and cooked perfectly might I add. Harry and I sit on the couch, I don't think we've ever actually used the table. Harry has on some comedy which is pretty funny.

Harry ate almost all the pancakes while I stuck with eating two. I wash our dishes before joining him on the couch. We watch the rest of the movie which is absolutely hilarious. At one point I laughed so much that I began to cry.

"Do you want to go soon? It's nearly one." Harry asks me, I nod. We don't want to get there when lots of people come which is usually around two or three. I change into a white floral dress which is perfect for this type of weather. Harry changes into a white shirt and black jeans of course.

We arrive at Central Park around one thirty. Harry's hand is intertwined with my own as we look for a spot to lay our blanket and most likely stay at for most of the day.

"You look beautiful babe." Harry says after we find a spot under a tall oak tree. Thank god he kisses me because I never know what to say when he compliments me.

"I love you." He says a few moments later. The words are simple, but have so much meaning.

"I love you." I lean up to kiss him again. I can't help but smile into it, I've never been happier in my entire life. Harry is my happiness.

"It feels like our lives are really starting." His words resonate immediately. Ever since high school ended, it feels like this really is the start of our lives.

"It's you and me." I say. I kind of feel dumb after saying it seeming as it makes no sense in my mind.

"You and me, baby." He kisses the top of my head, giving me reassurance that I didn't sound too stupid probably.

In the distance jazz music plays, street artists trying to make money off of their passion.

"Let's dance." Harry says.

"Don't be ridiculous." I'm a terrible dancer, not to mention how embarrassing it would be.

"Isabella Hastings, will you join me for this dance?" Harry asks, I hesitantly get up. Harry looks giddy as he takes my hand and wraps his other arm around me. I place mine on his shoulder as we sway to the music.

"See? Not so hard after all." Harry whispers into my ear. He surprises me by twirling me around before pulling me back to him. It was actually quite fun and caused both of us to laugh.

"Thank you for being there for me." Harry says, catching me off guard.

"I will always be here for you." I say back. This moment is perfect. The music has ceased, but we still continue to dance. I don't care if people are watching anymore.

"I love you so much Bella." Harry says, with so much meaning and conviction.

"I love you more." I smile, even though he cannot see me.

"I think you've got your information wrong." I love this playful back and forth we do sometimes.

"Fine, we love each other equally?" I attempt to compromise.

"No, I love you more." I decide to quit bantering, and take in those words.

The words I never want to stop hearing, ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder to go and read my new story "Savior"! It has a great concept and I think you all will enjoy it!

I hope you all liked this chapter, I really had fun writing it. The emotions are on high in this one lol.

PS. My twitter is @zarrysighh, follow me and I'll follow you back!

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

QOTD: What is your favorite clothing store? Mine is between Pac Sun and Forever 21!