EPILOGUE

When I was younger the thought of having children and a wife sounded like an absolute nightmare.

"Daddy!"

But let me tell you, it's the best thing you can ever experience in your entire life.

"Hey sweetie." Her bouncing brunette curls, sweet dimpled smile, and hazel brown eyes came into view as she trotted down the hall towards me. I gently lifted Victoria off the ground and tickled her toddler sized tummy.

"Where's mummy?" I asked once her giggling fit was over.

"Yelling at James for hitting Logan." Victoria said whilst playing with my hair. I shook my head and chuckled, James being the eldest always gets annoyed with his little brother.

Sure enough as I walked down the hallway Bella was kneeling before James, speaking softly to our eldest son. She's always been so great with the kids, never yelling but talking to them calmly.

"Alright mum." James said before spotting me. "Hey dad, good day at work?" I'm surprised at eleven years old he still asks me how my day was instead of finding shelter in his room. I know that's what I did at his age.

"It was alright, go apologize to your brother for me and I'll consider playing some football with you later." He nodded before standing up and walking towards the stairwell.

"You alright, love?" I asked Bella. She walked around the couch before sweetly kissing me.

"Yes, I'm just stressing over the book release and all the publicity stuff I'll have to do." She said quickly.

You could say Bella's career has been phenomenal, six best selling books already and she's not even forty yet.

"Everything will be alright, you've done this six other times." I said reassuringly. "Go make sure the boys are getting along honey." I set Victoria down and watched as she shuffled down the hall.

"I know it's just I hate leaving the kids with the babysitter all day."

"Don't worry about the kids, Lilly is great with them and they have a blast when she watches them." Lilly, our babysitter/neighbor is always coming over to watch the kids whenever needed.

"Plus you know we'll have a great time in a large hotel room all to ourselves." This brought a smile upon Bella's face, a great accomplishment on my behalf.

"You're such an amazing husband and father Harry. Who knew someone like you could evolve into such a great man." Bella said clearly teasing. Still to this day Louis jokes about how whipped I am.

"I wasn't that bad before you came along." I say with false confidence.

"Drugs, alcohol, and sex with any female in sight. Sure, you were not so bad." My cheeks have probably gone red with the mention of my past endeavors.

"Maybe if you weren't so pushy I'd still be the same." I say.

"So now you're calling me pushy?" I chuckle at her offended tone.

"I'm just saying you can be a bit demanding at times, and persuasive which explains the fact that we're married." She briefly glances at the diamond ring on her hand before rolling her eyes at me.

"Mum, James bit my arm!" Logan said stomping down the hall and into the kitchen. Angry tears stained his cheeks from another tiff with his brother.

"Come here sweetie." Bella cooed. Logan crossed the room and embraced her. She pulled away to examine his face before heading towards the stairwell to scold James.

Just another day of parenting.

-

"What inspired this new book of yours?" A member of the audience asked. Bella looked to me as I sat in the front row giving her the best reassuring smile possible.

"It's about my life." She responded simply.

"So these names in the book are alias' for the real people in your life?" The asked with intrigue.

"Yes they are. Not all of it is true though. Some is fictional fun but most is indeed stories from the ups and downs of my life." She responded, clearing trying not to give anything away or go into detail too much.

After an hour more of questions a professional looking woman stepped to the front of the stage.

"Alright everyone thank you for coming to this press meeting. Please give our author, Isabella Styles, a round of applause!" Bella's publicist said through the large mic placed in front of her.

Everyone stood and applauded her, Bella gave a wide smile to the crowd before exiting the stage. As people began filing out I made my way backstage.

"You were amazing." I whispered into Bella's ear after wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.

"Only nine more to go!" She said with a hint of excitement but mostly just sarcasm.

"Don't act like you don't enjoy it. The flashing cameras, eager audiences, signing your name onto hundreds of books for fans." At that she smiled, and I knew I was doing my job as her partner in life.

"Let's get to the hotel I'm already tired." Bella said with a yawn. We made our way out the back of the building to find a driver waiting for us. These luxuries are nice while Bella's on tour, but I'm glad we decided on a private life in the suburbs where we can invite neighbors over for a barbecue and not worry about paparazzi looking in our windows.

"How do you think the kids are doing?" Bella asked as she leaned against my shoulder.

"We are about to go to a very expensive, very private hotel room and you're thinking about the kids?" I said before laughing lightly.

"The kids always come before sex Harry, you know that about me."

"I know that too well." I said with a sigh.

"I'm calling them." She said, completely ignoring my comment. Within seconds the babysitter was being called only to be answered even quicker.

"Hello sweetie. Is everyone doing good? Well I'm happy they sorted it out. Yes he's right beside me." Bella handed me the phone. I put to my ear only to hear giggling on the other end.

"Is this my little girl?"

"Daddy!" A smile spread on my face at her excited voice.

"Have the boys been good since mummy and I have been gone?"

"They fight a little, but I took care of it." I laugh at the thought of her yelling at James and Logan. Victoria has always been the sass of the family. My eyes averted to the driver who motioned that we'd arrived at the hotel.

"Alright sweetie we'll call you tomorrow. Love you."

"I love you too daddy." With that I hung up and got out of the car. One of the workers was already taking care of our bags and leading us up to the large building.

We took the elevator and eventually found our room. Inside was very expensive looking furniture, but not nearly as good as our honeymoon hotel room was. I decided to waste no time in grabbing Bella by the waist and hungrily placing kisses along her jawline.

"Harry." She gently pushed me away, leaving me very confused.

"What is it?" I asked concerned. She seemed nervous, something was off but any guess I'd make would probably be far from what's really happening.

"Sit on the bed." She instructed me before biting her nails out of habit.

I did as she said and sat on the bed. Bella sat besides me, placing her hand in mine, taking deep breaths as if to ready herself for whatever she was about to say. As we sat there, making really no noise except for the human ones I thought about how beautiful she was. How the wrinkles forming across her forehead took nothing away from her youth. I thought of how the life we had built together was so amazing that we couldn't have done it any better. Every decision I made since my grandfather died determined the best life I could ever have. My thoughts were halted as Bella's lips turned into a smile and she slowly let the words slip out.

"I'm pregnant."

___________________________

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

My final authors note is in the next chapter.