Chapter 36: Lectures

The alarm clock went off making me groan. "Turn that fucking thing off."

"I have class today." She struggled to get from my hold. Eventually I loosened and she walked into the bathroom.

My eyes involuntarily closed, only to be awakened moments later by the door closing. "Harry..." She rubbed my back, as if that's going to help.

"I guess you'll just walk to your bike." Sighing, I sat up and changed into my usual clothes. "Stop staring." I smirked, pulling on my jeans.

"I-I was not." I chuckled, she's a horrible liar.

"Could you change any slower?" She mumbled.

"Yes I could actually." She didn't argue, probably knowing it's the truth. I finally laced up my shoes and we headed out the door. The sun hasn't even risen yet.

"What time is it?" I asked as we got into the car.

"Half past five." She shrugged, must be the usual time she gets up.

"Jesus Christ, could you have set your alarm any earlier?" Now I'm in a bad mood.

"Yes I could actually." I let out a sarcastic laugh.

"You enjoy mocking me, don't you." We turned the corner, dorms coming into view.

"Not at all." I parked the car to find Jessica waiting outside the building.

Her index finger gently massaged her temple with care.

"Bad hangover?" I teased before sitting on my motorcycle.

"Fuck off Styles." Jessica attempted to yell, but barely even whispered.

"Oh don't worry I am. See you later babe. Don't miss me too much." The engine came to life as I backed out of the parking spot. I put on my helmet before driving away. It took nearly no time to get back to the apartment.

I laid back on my bed, falling asleep to be met by her in my dreams.

Bella's POV:

This lecture might be the most thing ever. An hour and a half straight of a professor talking really is torture. I pulled out my phone to find that it's only eleven. I have thirty minutes left of this class then I have another ninety minutes of listening and taking notes.

I sent him a quick text before going back to my notes. My hand ached from the five pages I'd already written. Annoyed eyes turned to me as my phone beeped.

Harry: Shouldn't you be paying attention in class?

Me: I'm literally bored to death.

Harry: Please don't die.

I laughed before replying.
Me: Wasn't planning on it ;)

"Ms. Hastings am I interrupting something between you and your phone?" The professor asked. Heat rushed to my cheeks as I shook my head.

"Very well..." He said before continuing the lecture. God I hate this bullshit.

• • •

I finally got out of class. My phone began to vibrate in my pocket.

"Hello?" I didn't check the caller ID, I really hope this isn't another telemarketer.

"Hello Isabella how is school going?" Of course he would ask me that first. Not, how are you?

"It's going fine dad."

"Keeping your grades up?"

"Of course." God I hate talking on the phone with him. A high pitched voice could be heard in the background.

"Penny misses you." A pang of hurt shot through me thinking of my little sister.

"Tell her I miss her too and will see her soon." If thanksgiving is even considered soon. It's mid July, I guess four month could go quickly....

"She's counting down the days until you get here." I can imagine her drawing a heart around thanksgiving, she did that for any important day.

"About that... Harry moved here and I was wondering if he could come? He literally has no family left...." The words came out fast and rushed. My father doesn't even know I have seen Harry since graduation. The line went silent for much too long.

"I guess so, but on one condition. He sleeps in a separate room." I rolled my eyes at his protectiveness.

"Done, thank you dad I'm sure it will mean a lot to Harry."

"Yeah, well I've got to go love you sweetie." He didn't even wait for my reply, just hung up. I guess I should be used to it by now.

"You took your sweet ass time." Jessica scoffed before getting into her car.

"Someone's got their panties in a twist." I said teasingly.

"Give me your accent please."

"Hell no."

"Whatever. I should probably tell you, Nick and I may or may not have made out last night." A laugh nearly escaped my lips.

"I knew that was coming." They were always very flirtatious.

"Was it really that obvious?" She asked.

"Yes." I answered almost immediately.

We got to the dorms after a few minutes of softly singing songs playing from my phone.

Now it's time for homework. More frequently known as hell.

(Vote, comment, follow!

QOTD: What is your favorite song right now? Mine is Make This Leaps by The Hunts!)