Chapter 33: Hungover

"Shiiiit." My head pounded as I sat up. I was on a couch? In my apartment... The last thing I remember is Ed going up on stage, so how the fuck did I get here? I walked into the kitchen to find a note with shitty handwriting scribbled onto it...

Hey mate, practically had to drag ye back to your apartment last night. Tons of fun though! We'll have to hang out again soon.

-Ed

Well at least I didn't have sex with any random whores... I cradled my head in between my hands, I've never had such a bad migraine after drinking.

I decided to walk to the pharmacy down the street. Advil helped to clear my relentless headache. Memories begin to resurface from last night. I actually scared Bella... Now I feel one hundred times worse.

The wind whipped against me as I walked down the sidewalk. I feel like shit, but I have to do this. I finally reached my destination and rode the elevator. I knocked a few times on the door.

"God you look like hell Harry, come in." Jessica cringed at the sight of me, she's not improving my mood at all.

"Where's Bella?" I questioned after looking around the room.

"She's out getting some groceries or something like that, should be back soon." I nod and awkwardly sit down on the bed.

"Is there a motorcycle shop around here?" I've never actually ridden one but after seeing how easily people get around the city on them, I want one.

"You're just all over the place, aren't you Styles. Yes, there is one about five blocks from here, that's the only one I know of because I went with Alex when he bought his." I nearly laugh at the memory of thinking he was into Bella only to find out he's gay.

"You're welcome... " She said, a joking tone laced in her voice.

"Yeah sorry, thank you I spaced out there."

"It's alright. Anyways I have class, so I'm going to head out. Bella should be here soon." She rummaged up school supplies, quickly stuffing them into her bag and rushed out the door.

Patience is not an area I am very well in. Curiosity takes over as I analyze the room. Pictures are hung, everywhere. I guess that's what girls are into. I have to blink a few times before realizing one of them has me included. It's Bella and I from their neighborhood greeting party. Bella is smiling up at me as I seem to be saying something funny to her, both of us clearly not ready for the photo to be taken.

We look happy, very happy. Hastily, I lift it off of the wall to look at it closely.

"That's my favorite picture, out of them all." I nearly drop it, surprised from her voice.

"Do you think you could get me a copy of this? For the apartment I mean, not because I like it or anything." I tease. My aura changes when remembering why I came here, "I'm sorry about last night I didn't mean to get that drunk."

"Well I guess you're forgiven, not because I love you or anything." We both begin to laugh at her mocking tone. She sounds quite ridiculous when attempting to sound like a man.

"Good to know." I say after the brief laughter has come to a halt.

"By the way, I never dated that Kyle guy. He just likes to fantasize that we ever did."

"I think any guy would fantasize about being with you." I wink, pulling her into my arms. She hesitates, but complies with a warm smile.

"You're not mad at me or anything?" People are always expecting me to lash out, aren't they? Fuck, I didn't know I was that much of a dick.

"I'm trying not to get mad over the past anymore. I know you only want to be with me, so it doesn't matter anyways." I shrug, done with the topic already. I pecked her cheek before continuing to talk, "Jessica told me about a motorcycle shop down the street. I want to go and maybe buy one. If you're not busy, do you want to come?" Almost immediately she nods.

"Can't resist me, can you?" I asked, a smirk already forming.

"Stop being so cocky, Styles." I think for a second before confidently answering.

"Never."

(Sorry this took so long, I had the worst writers block. Thanks so much for 200k reads! You all are amazing. Please vote,comment, and follow!
QOTD: What was your favorite part from 'This Is Us'? I can't decide which one is mine since there are so many...)