Chapter 35: Babysitters

"This is going to be a great night!" Jessica howled out of the window. She's not even drunk, and already acting like a fool. I honestly thought she was a bit annoying when I first met her, but now I think she's the craziest bitch ever, in a good way.

In the cover of the night out hands covered one another's, as if making a deal with ourselves.

"No drinking tonight?" I could tell she was tentative, not trying to be rude but cautious.

"Agreed." We pinky promised, making me feel very childish. I chuckled as we let go and pulled back up to what I'm guessing is the bar.

"We are all about to get shit faced." Grimmy mumbled while getting out of the car. This night is really going to be interesting.

"We will be dealing with a bunch of belligerents by the end of the night." Bella nodded, already thinking of our fate.

"Well at least we'll have each other." She snuggled into my side as we walked into the hormone driven "bar". This place is certainly no bar. The music coursed through the building as people swayed on the dance floor. Shots were being tipped back everywhere I looked.

"Hella yeah." Ed shouted before drinking a purple mixture.

Temptation might ruin me very quickly. Everyone in the group, besides Bella and I, quickly downed shots before attacking another round.

"Stop being lame asses and take some shots!" Jessica yelled over the blaring music.

"Just one." I said whilst grabbing the small shot glass.

"No thanks." Bella said at the exact same moment.

"One shot won't do me in babe, I'm not a light weight like you." I whispered to her before tipping back the alcohol. It tasted... amazing. It coursed through my bloodstream, causing adrenaline to rush. I want more, so much more.

"Yeah Styles! We've got a badass over here." Grimmy said,while high-fiving me.

They did yet another shot, I stayed out of this one afraid of going in too deep.

"Sandwich grind?" Jessica suggested. Ed and Grimmy both quickly nodded as the set out onto the dance floor.

"What the fuck..." I said, snapping my head back in laughter as Jessica got in between Grimmy and Ed. They began the most awkward dancing I have ever seen in my life.

"My eyes are burning." Bella muttered from besides me. I held out my hand, being such the gentleman I am.

"Care to dance?" She cringed at my horrible posh accent, but still eagerly nodded. The music playing was foreign to me, but the beat is not.

Bella's POV:

I felt awkward as we danced to the music. I've always been a horrible dancer. The vibration of Harry's deep laugh let me know just how bad I am. Suddenly, he placed his hands on my hips and guided them.

My body finally fell in sync with the beat. Of course within a few seconds the song changed yet again. Relax my subconscious suggested. I took a deep breath and actually loosened up a bit. Harry pressed our foreheads together before gently kissing me. The hint of alcohol on his lips was sweet and almost addictive.

"I love you." I swear goosebumps form atop my skin every time he says the words.

"I love you Harry." He was just about to kiss me again before a slurred voice shouted at us.

"Look at these lovebirds!" A flash went off from besides us. We turned to find Jessica taking a photo of us. Harry flipped her off before dancing once again.

"Would you two like a drink?" Harry shook his head, as did I. Once the worker walked away Harry fiercely attacks my neck. His kisses are no longer gentle, but harsh and lustful. Hopefully he doesn't leave a mark for tomorrow.

"Time to get out of here Nick just got into a fight at the bar." Ed shouted over the music, we nodded and headed for the exit.

Nick stood outside, fists clenched attempting to seem angry. He looked absolutely ridiculous considering the drunk smile on his face.

"Alright tough guy lets go." Jessica tugged at Nick's sleeve, nearly falling off the curb herself.

"You drive Harry." Jessica threw the keys at him. He easily caught them before getting into the drivers seat.

As we drove Ed, Nick, and Jessica all sang along to the horrible songs playing on the radio.

"You all sound like shit." I laughed at Harry's facial expression as the continued to sing. He seemed to drive faster as we dropped them off one by one. Finally we got to the dorm rooms.

"Are you staying at the apartment or here?" My mind told me to stay here because I have classes tomorrow, but my heart told me to stay with Harry.

"Apartment. Be careful getting to the room Jessica." She mumbled something before getting out of the car and stumbled into the building.

"That was fun..." Harry said as we pulled away.

"Besides my terrible dancing of course."

"No you've actually gotten better... Remember when we first danced together at that party?"

Memories flood back from that night so long ago.

*Flashback*

Harry left me in the middle of the dance floor. We were having a great time... I thought... God I'm such a dumb ass. I spotted Maya sitting on the torn up couch, no Harry in sight.

Did I do something wrong? I know I'm the worst dancer, but that's no reason to just leave me standing there like an idiot. I picked up another red cup and drank it.

Suddenly I felt the urge to relieve my bladder. I recalled the bathroom upstairs and went to it. I quickly did my business and walked through the upstairs. It was like any other party house, filthy. Trash laid everywhere I stepped.

As I passed by one of the doors faint sobs could be hear. Within seconds something, most likely glass, shattered against the wall. Instinct took over as I turned the knob and went inside to find Harry bawling his eyes out.

"Harry? Are you okay?" I gasped at the glass stricken floor.

"Does it look like I'm fucking okay to you?!" I shook my head. He looked like hell to be exact.

"Do you want to know why I'm like this? Hurting people, hooking up with just about anyone? It's to try and feel alive again. Ever since my mum died I've felt dead. You know when I was dancing with you, I felt something. And then I fucking run off like the coward I am!" He furiously wipes his eyes with the back of his hands.

"You're not a coward Harry, the exact opposite actually. You are one of the strongest people I have ever met. I know plenty of people who wouldn't have been able to make it through what you did." I hesitantly walked over, pulling him into a hug. I could tell he felt awkward at first, but gradually gave in.

"Thank you Bella." I nodded and turned to leave the room. His hand latched onto mine before I could move another inch.

"Please stay. I'd go back home, but my gramps is sleeping and will be pissed at me. I won't try anything, just stay please." His eyes begged me.

"Okay, but no trying anything, got it?" He nodded, a smile plastered on his face. I laid down on the bed and waited until I heard Harry's deep snores to allow myself to fall asleep.

I woke up to Harry's foul mouth. He was peering into the trash can looking for a condemn I'm guessing.

"Harry, we didn't have sex." A smile spread on my face as he looked up, clearly startled by my voice.

He looked amazing, even for someone who just woke up. Suddenly, a thought that came across my mind.

Just overnight my feelings have grown tremendously for him.

*End of flashback*

"Bella? You zoned out on me there." Harry said worriedly.

"Sorry I was just thinking about that night." He didn't seem to mind and continued driving.

"I'll get Jessica's car back to her in the morning I guess. Hopefully she doesn't need it too bad." Harry said while throwing the keys onto the counter.

"I wish I'd brought pajamas." I said as we walked into the bedroom.

"You can wear my shirt." Harry went through his bag and threw an over-sized sleeveless shirt at me.

"I was hoping you would say that." I said before walking into the bathroom. When I came back out Harry was already fast asleep.

I kissed him on the forehead before joining him in my dreams.

----------------------------------------------
So this authors note will be a bit longer just to clear up any confusion about this chapter. Grimmy's real name is Nick (yes he is Harry's friend in real life) that is why Bella calls him Nick a few times in this chapter. Also, the flashback is from chapter two of this story. Harry remembers nothing from the night before in that chapter, so here I gave you Bella's point of view of what actually happened. If you all have any more questions leave them in the comments, I will happily answer!

QOTD: What is your favorite ship from the band? Mine is Zarry (as you can tell from my user).

Please vote, comment, follow! I love all my readers!
-J