Chapter 42: Change

Bella's POV:

We stayed at the park until the sky turned a tinted orange. It was a beautiful day to be spent with Harry.

After arguing for ten minutes Harry won the dinner war with Chinese food.

"That was delicious." Harry commented after cleaning up what was leftover. We snuggled up on the couch watching another comedy. Honestly, these types of nights are my favorites. About halfway through the movie, my eyes began to feel heavy.

-

I woke up to the scent of Harry's cologne. I sat up to find myself in bed with one of his shirts on. "I like that one on you." His classic smirk is shown from across the room.

"What time is it?" I ask wearily.

"Almost eight, you still have plenty of time babe." One hour, guess it will be sweats, and crew neck today. Harry crossed the room bearing no shirt, oh lord. I swear his body will always amaze me. "Now quit staring." Damn he always catches me.

"Not much to see anyway." I say, laying back down on the bed. Harry slightly laughs.

"What?" He's over top of me now, jade eyes inches from my own. "That's not what you say when I'm viciously pum-" I cut him off with my hand.

"Will you stop?" He nods and I hesitantly raise my hand away from his mouth. Unexpectedly he crashes his lips onto my own before peppering my neck with soft kisses. Something stirs inside of me which only Harry can bring out.

"Harry." I whine, every second that goes past the later I will be for class.

"I can make it real quick." He whispers in my ear, goosebumps form atop my skin. His voice is full of lust and want.

"O-okay." How dumb would I be to turn him down. Harry quickly gets to work, pulling out a condemn from the dresser. Just as he's about to begin the loud, obnoxious ring of my cellphone echoes through the room.

"Fucker." Harry mutters, picking it up off the nightstand. "It's your father." He hands me the phone before retreating to the bathroom. Great timing dad.

"Hello?" My tone is emotionless, I'm surprised he still pays for everything knowing that I practically live with Harry, whom I know he somewhat despises.

"Hey Isabella, is it a bad time?" Actually the worst.

"No, what's up?"

"You're failing a class or two, I got an email about it the other day. Is everything alright Bella?" Oh shit, he wasn't supposed to know about that.

"Yeah I've just been extremely busy with the internship and school on top of that." Why isn't he freaking out or threatening to stop paying my tuition, or some other crazy punishment.

"Alright just please try harder. Your pal Ed recorded with us the other day, I believe we're going to do an album with him." My father says nonchalantly. I can't believe Ed didn't tell me, that bastard.

"That's amazing! He's an incredible musician I'm sure he'll go far, especially since he's signed with you."

"I hope so. Got to go someone is calling on the other line, talk to you later sweetie." Of course there is no goodbye, just a beep telling me the call has ended.

Harry still hasn't come out of the bathroom by the time I am done changing. "Are you okay?" I ask through the door. It slowly opens revealing my boyfriend.

"Yeah just kind of embarrassed I was about to fuck you right before your damn father called." I laugh, somehow Harry feeling vulnerable is funny seeming as it's usually me.

"What's so funny?" He asks.

"Nothing, you're just cute." I say before pecking his lips. "Now can we go?" Harry nods. He quickly puts on a shirt as we walk out of the apartment. The ride to campus is smooth, Harry has improved extremely since he first got his motorcycle and nearly crashed into a pole which was strangely funny yet horrifying at the same time.

"See you later babe." He takes off his helmet to quickly kiss me before speeding off.

"That is one sexy piece of man." Jessica's voice doesn't surprise me, I look over to find her smirking.

"Clearly Nick isn't doing it right if you want other men." I say teasingly.

"Oh he's doing it great, don't you worry about that." We both laugh as she suggestively winks at me. For some odd reason Jessica has always reminded me of Harry. Not the extremely sexy looks or great sex, but the personality.

"Let's go to class you asshole." She says tugging my arm. Today I need to focus, I have to focus. It would be so much easier if Harry weren't always on my mind.

Harry's POV:

Work has been slow, like usual. No special customers, except there was one girl who had at least twenty piercings that came in. I put on a new vinyl which came in on the last shipment it's not too bad, but not too great either.

I sat back in one of the old, worn out leather chairs. Music flowed throughout the store, good thing my boss doesn't give a fuck. Suddenly my phone began to buzz, I pulled it out to find Louis calling me.

"Hey Lou." I'm happy we have been talking more lately, he's not just my best mate, but also my brother.

"Hey Harry, how's it going?" He asked tentatively, something is wrong.

"What's wrong Louis."

"I fucked up real bad mate." Please don't tell me he's created another huge mess.

"Tell me what happened."

"Eleanor is pregnant." Did not exactly expect that. "And she broke up with me." His voice cracked, about ready to cry I could tell.

"Wow, I'm sorry? I mean congrats on the baby." This is awkward as hell. Bella will flip shit when she learns what happened.

"I know trust me, everything is fucked up. I kind of disappeared when she found out to clear my head, you know? Then when I came back she was pissed and broke up with me. I don't know what to do Harry." Shouldn't he know I'm not one to give advice by now.

"Marry her." Genius Harry, genius.

"You think that will work?" Does he seriously think this is a good idea? Now that I think about it, it might actually be.

"With a baby you're already committed to eighteen years, so just commit the rest of your life to her." I smile, quite proud of myself.

"Thank you Harry, you're like a brother to me. I'll call you later to tell you how it goes." Louis says. I'm glad I could help him, especially since I'm so far away. Damn I miss home. I miss the people who I've known nearly my whole life.

"Sounds good." I sigh before hanging up.

The music continues to play, like nothing ever happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first three chapters of "Savior" are up! If you haven't started reading it yet, you're missing out! It is in 'My Works' on my profile!

Please vote, comment, and follow!

QOTD: What do you think of Story Of My Life? I love it!

Twitter: zarrysighh (I'll follow back just ask)