NEWS

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I have two new stories out. I've just posted the prologue for my newest one which is named, "Camouflage".

Prologue of Camouflage:

A delicate cigarette rested in between his fingers as if there was not a care in the world. Just the huffs of toxic fumes filling his lungs with black smoke which will eventually harm the entire system all together. Even with the horrible habit he possessed, there was no way to ignore the way his jawline accentuates with each inhale and exhale. The way his dark unruly hair sometimes covered his forest green eyes.

As Leah stared from afar, pushing up her large and rather annoying glasses, she couldn't help but gawk at the young man whom seemed to catch everyone's eye in the benched area.

She could so easily imagine his long slender fingers traveling up her plaid skirt, causing goose bumps to form on her slightly tan skin.

"You have a pencil?" Leah practically jumped back at the deep, accented voice. She looked up to find the same boy she'd been staring at for the past ten minutes looking back at her expectantly.

"Are you going to answer or just waste my time?" He asked in a harsh tone. The shy girl reached into her bag, pulling out a brand new pencil and handed it over to the extremely handsome young man.

He gave her a nod before walking off, leaving Leah feeling very confused. She didn't have much time to think though, because she cursed under her breath after checking the time and began walking to her first class of college which was set to begin in less than five minutes.

______________________________________________

I also have another story out called "Savior". You can find the first twenty chapters on my profile now!

Also, please vote on both stories and comment! It helps out so much, and motivates me to write! If you're not yet, please follow me to stay updated on everything new that I do!

I love you all. -J xx