Chapter 7: Drunk

Autumn changed to winter within a few weeks making chills go through my body. Bella and I haven't spoken in about a month unless we are forced to share our notes in class. As thoughts flew through my brain the bus pulled up.

"Hey ter Harry why do ye even take te bus you've got a car?" Tommy sounded sober for once, actually noticing the two cars in the driveway.

"I don't want to waste gas." I mumbled and walked back to my ripped up seat. The boys eventually all got on the bus but I couldn't even focus on the conversation they were having. I stared out the steamed up window wondering if I'd done the wrong thing not talking to Bella. She basically broke our friendship during that car ride that seems a lifetime ago. We pulled up to school causing the thoughts to vanish from my mind.

• • •

"Another drink Harry?" I nodded as Zayn poured more vodka into my cup.

"Should I talk to her?" My speech slurred as I spoke to him.

"Harry, you've asked me this at least a hundred times. If you miss her, go speak to her." Zayn tipped back his cup taking in the alcohol. Thoughts of Bella came rushing in. I missed her giggle, the way she talked, and how when she became nervous she would play with her hair. Before I could comprehend what I was doing I grabbed my keys and jogged out to my car. The streets seemed to double but with a hard blink everything came back into focus. As I pulled up to the large house I felt a sense of ease. If it weren't for the alcohol, I'd never have the courage to do this. I walked up to the door, and slowly rang the doorbell.

"Harry?" Bella sounded groggy as she peered from inside the house. She stepped outside and wrapped her arms around herself.

"I need to talk to you." My speech slurred making me cuss under my breath.

"Are you drunk?!" Bella's judge mental eyes stared at me.

"That's not important."

"You come to my house at who knows what time, and think its not important?" Rage filled in her eyes as I bit my lip.

"Would you just shut the fuck up I need to tell you something."

"Harry who the hell do you think you a-" before she could finish I crashed our lips together causing butterflies to erupt from inside of me. She began to kiss me back which actually surprised me. I slid my tongue along her bottom lip asking to enter which she allowed. A moan escaped her lips as our warm tongues touched. "Bella" I whispered as we briefly pulled away before hungrily kissing once again. I pushed her up against the brick wall while sliding my hands up her thighs. As I came dangerously close to her undies she moaned, practically asking for more. I sucked on a spot underneath of her ear causing her to almost lose control. My fingers slipped inside of her undies to find that she was already wet. I placed one finger inside of her causing her to viciously cuss under her breath.

"H-Harry stop m-my dad will hear." I smirked, placing another finger inside of her while mumbling 'good' against her neck.

"Harry stop." She sounded serious, so I pulled away attempting to catch my breath. A smile spread on her face and she gave me a quick kiss before walking back to the door.

Fuck.

(Please, please, please vote!)