Chapter 3: Cupcake?

Monday's are a real pain in the ass. After a weekend of partying, going back to hell is not my definition of fun. As I ran into the school the late bell rang through my ears causing my migraine to worsen.

"Ah Mr. Styles you finally decided to bless us with your presence. Have a seat." Mrs. Foreman is an old bitch with a low tolerance for anything. I slouched down in my chair while attempting to rub away this awful headache.

"Party's on a Sunday? What a badass."

"Listen up bitch I don't need you judging what I do." I could feel anger building up inside of me. Bella looked genuinely scared as she stared at my face.

"Look I'm sorry it's just been a shitty weekend." I felt my features soften as did Bella's. I could feel her eyes on me as I attempted to pay attention to the lecture.

"What?" I whispered at her so Mrs. Foreman couldn't hear.

"You're eyes... they went dark when you yelled at me." Shit. I really scared her. I tried to look shocked and made a confused face at her. One time I yelled at Louis and he said the exact same thing.

"I'm really sorry." I gave Bella my best puppy face making her giggle.

"You're forgiven."

• • •

"I'm real scared Harry! We were both drunk a-and what if I didn't use a condemn! I'm too young to be a dad plus I don't even know if I love her yet." Louis put his head in his hands, still worried about the events from the party the other night.

"Did Eleanor get a pregnancy test?" Louis is not dumb enough to not use protection, even if he was completely drunk.

"Y-yeah she's doing the test right now and is gonna call me with the results." As soon as he finished speaking his phone rang.

"Hello? Yeah? Great news cupcake see you later." Elation showed on his face after they hung up. "She's not pregnant!" Louis and I shared a 'manly' hug before we began to walk down the path again.

"Cupcake?" A smirk became plastered on my face as Louis' cheeks became pink.

"Don't push it Styles."

• • •

"Ten bucks I get the highest average." Louis rolled his eyes and gave me a firm handshake.

"You're on."

On Friday nights I usually go out to a party get black out wasted and hook up with some hot chick I find, but tonight Louis invited me out to bowl with the rest of the boys, Eleanor and Bella.

I grabbed a red bowling ball and waited for the pins to be set.

"Alright baby aim for the arrow to the right of the middle one to know them down!" Fuck. Stop Harry, not here, not now.

"Okay mummy I'm gonna knock them down for you!" My short legs walked up to the foul line as I rolled the ball in between my legs.

"Good job honey! You got five pins!" My mum picked me up and spun me around as giggles escaped my mouth.

"I love you mummy."

"I love you too baby."

-

"Harry are you alright?" Bella's voice brought me out of my flashback.

"Yeah why?" My voice cracked as I felt my hands shaking.

"It's just, you've been standing up here for three minutes and still haven't bowled."

"Oh sorry must've been staring out into space." I gave a fake laugh and bowled the ball. 9. I picked up the last pin to get a spare earning a high five from everyone.

"Hey Harry how's yeh girl Maya?" Niall laughed as my face turned red.

"She's not my girl Niall." He shrugged and went back to watching whoever was bowling. I only started watching once Bella was up. Something was different about her, she's special. Maybe it's because she's plays hard to get. A squeal brought me out of my daze to find that Bella had bowled a strike.

"Very nice Ms. Hastings." We exchanged a high-five as she sat down next to me.

"Looks like you have some competition Harry." Bella smirked at me, bragging about her strike.

"Nothing I can't handle." I winked at her as I stood up to bowl my second frame. My mum appeared in my mind once again, but I pushed the images away. As I bowled the ball I put all my anger into it. All of the pins went crashing down at once. Suddenly, I felt as if I couldn't breathe. Shit I'm having an anxiety attack. Before I could celebrate I ran outside to get fresh air. As I leaned against the wall, it became even worse.

"Harry are you alright?" I turned around to see Bella looking at me concerned.

"I'm h-having an a-anxiety a-attack." The words barely made it out.

"Okay just even out your breathing." She displayed what I should be doing and I tried to copy her but it just became worse.

"Baby? Harry? I need you to go to a calm place for me okay hunny?" My mum's voice echoed through my mind. As I followed her instructions my breathing evened out. I opened my eyes to see Bella breathing a sigh of relief.

"I'm going to take you home alright? I'll go tell everyone that you're feeling sick. Stay here." Before I could protest Bella was already inside and back within a few minutes.

After five minutes in the car Bella finally broke the awkward silence, "So do you have anxiety attacks a lot?"

"Um yeah usually when I think about my mum." I stared out the window wanting to avoid what I knew was coming.

"Eleanor told me she was um.."

"Murdered by my dad." Not to be blunt or anything but that's what happened. No way to deny it.

"I'm really sorry Harry." I could hear sadness in her voice but ignored it.

"It's alright."

We spent the rest of the car ride in complete silence.

"Thanks." I mumbled as we pulled up into my driveway.

"No problem Harry see you on Monday." She gave me a smile before pulling away.

Why do I push everyone away?

(Vote if you liked this chapter. Thanks for reading!)