Chapter 28: Home

Bella's POV:

The moment the latch closed on the door our clothes fell to the ground. Harry began to viciously kiss my neck. I could already feel marks forming with each kiss.

"I love you, you know that right?" I nodded my head as he began planting kisses along my entire body. Unexpectedly his finger pumped in and out of me. Moans escaped my mouth as his speed increased. My breath was taken away as Harry's focused eyes stared into mine.

"Let me do it for you." Harry wore a confused expression before nodding. I got on my knees and attempted to remember everything he told me from that night so long ago.

"Holy shit..." His head lolled back as I continued the motions he taught me. I loved to see him in such a vulnerable state, I felt in control. I pumped even faster causing Harry's moans to deepen.

"I'm so close-" His back arch as the liquid shot onto my tongue. I gulped it down without hesitation.

"Fuck." He fell onto the bed to recover from his climax. My hands played with his ringlets until he came back to reality.

"Bella..." I could sense pain through his eyes.

"What is it?" I asked, concerned.

"I have to leave tomorrow." Pain shot through me at the thought of no Harry for even one day. We have made so much progress in the last week.

"You'll be back soon, right?" God, I sound extremely desperate.

"As soon as everything is settled, yes. It shouldn't take too long. I promise." My head rested in the crook of his neck, taking in his irresistible scent.

"I understand." I don't want to sound like a bitch or clingy, but I seriously do not want him to leave.

"Well, what do you want to do for my last night here?"

"We could go to dinner or something? I can't do anymore clubbing, I'm still recovering after last night." My thoughts go back to the phone call Harry received. I decided not to bring it up after that moment to spare him anymore agony. I can tell he is still grieving over his mother, and bringing up her killer would hurt him even more.

Harry's voice makes my deep thoughts vanish immediately. "Sounds great to me. What are some good restaurants around here?"

"There's a good Italian restaurant down the street from here. It's kind of expensive though." I cringe at the thought of Harry spending anymore money on me.

"That's fine, but we may need to put some clothing on first." Harry begins to chuckle and I join him. The fact that I'm the least bit uncomfortable naked around him actually amazes me. We get dressed within decent time and get to the restaurant around six.

"You look beautiful by the way." Heat rushed to my cheeks as I quickly looked away.

"Thank you..." I've never been good at accepting any kind of compliments, even if it's from my boyfriend. I occupy my eyes by looking over the rather elaborate menu.

"Hello, may I get your orders?" Our waitress asks with a horrible Italian accent. Harry orders spaghetti while I get chicken fettuccini.

"Do you think they pay her to fake an accent?" Harry asks, making me laugh.

"She's just as bad as Louis doing an Irish one." I giggle at the memory of Louis attempting to mock Niall during lunch.

"Damn I miss those idiots.." Harry's eyes change to some kind of sorrow, probably reminiscing about his friends back home.

"Have you talked to them lately?" I ask.

"Since they all went to university I've only texted them a few times. Have you spoken to Eleanor?" I shake my head. I miss my best friend who kept my secrets and kept me laughing.

"I feel bad that I haven't talked to her in so long."

"Call her." Harry suggested. I pulled out my phone and began to dial Eleanor's number.

"Hello?" She sounded as if she had no clue who was calling.

"Eleanor? It's Bella." My voice shook. Why am I even nervous?

"Bella! I've been trying to contact you for months! You must have changed numbers or something... Anyways there is so much for us to catch up on!" We begin to chat away about how our lives have been in the last few months.

"So, I have something to tell you!" Eleanor said after catching up.

"What is it?" I asked, curiosity clear in my voice.

"Louis and I are engaged!" At that moment a mix of jealousy and happiness took over.

"Oh my gosh! You'll have to tell me exactly how it happened, I'm at dinner with Harry and I believe are food is coming." We exchanged goodbyes as the waitress set our plates down.

"So?" Harry asked after a few bites.

"Louis proposed to her!" Harry's eyes went wide with surprise at his best friend's engagement.

"Wow, that was quick." He still seems in shock of the news.

"That's what happens when your in love I guess." I shrug, secretly wanting the same thing for myself.

"I would've thought Liam or Zayn would be first, I guessed wrong." Harry says proudly. I take in another bite of my delicious food and savor the taste. We made small talk until Harry's plate was cleared, and mine was still half full. I got a box while Harry and I fought over the check. Of course he won, while I sat frowning.

"Let's go, that dress has been on you for too long." My mouth drops at Harry's dirty words. He chuckles before standing up and engulfing my small hand with his own larger one. As we walked down the sidewalk Harry began to sing Bruno Mars', "Just the Way You Are".

Oh, her eyes, her eyes

Make the stars look like they're not shinin'

Her hair, her hair

Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful

And I tell her everyday
Yeahh

I know, I know

When I compliment her she won't
believe me

And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me "Do I look okay? "
I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while

'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah

Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me

Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think it's so sexy

She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

He stops, cheeks red as ever. His voice was angelic and beautiful as the words came out. "Harry, that was amazing!" I breathe.

"No, it was pretty bad actually." He must literally be deaf.

I reassuringly kiss him before speaking. "Trust me, you sounded great. Why didn't you tell me you could sing like that? My father would probably love to record a song for you."

"No, no, no. I don't want any of that for myself. I'd rather live a simple life, with you." He shrugs before continuing to walk. We reach the hotel in a short amount of time. Harry begins packing, reminding me he goes back home tomorrow. I lay on the bed, waiting for Harry to join me. As I drift off I feel him plant a kiss on my forehead.

Harry's POV:

"Baby, wake up. I have to leave soon." Bella's eyes flutter open with sadness. She's still half asleep as we enter the cab.

"I don't want you to leave." She whispers, her head rested on my shoulder.

"Me either." We pull up to departures and reality takes over. I actually have to leave the love of my life for who knows how long. She can't go past security with me, so we stop in front of the gates. I pull her into me causing heat to transfer between us.

"I'm going to miss you so much." She breathes into my chest.

"Not as much as I'll miss you." I kiss the top of her head and begin to hear sobs escaping her lips.

"Please don't cry baby." I tilt her chin so that her eyes meet my own.

"I love you." I peck her lips before turning around to go back home. I feel tapping on my shoulder and spin around to have Bella crash her lips onto mine. The kiss is full of passion, showing how deep our love is for one another. My flight is called over the speakers, making us pull away.

"I love you too." Her voice is raw from crying. It takes everything in me to get into the security line. I look back one last time to find Bella waving at me. I return the gesture and hand over my passport.

It's time to go back "home".

(Vote, comment, follow! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please comment your thoughts :)
QOTD: What's your favorite song off the Take Me Home album? Mine is Little Things! Also, what should Harry and Bella's ship name be? Thanks so much for reading. Ily!)