Chapter 24: Club

"Who the fuck was that?" The way he looked at her made me want to beat the shit out of him. I was clenching my right fist so hard I think I might've lost some circulation. I wanted to punch a brick wall to let all the anger out.

I can see the hint of a smirk playing at her lips, "Are you, Harry Styles, jealous?" She has got to be fucking kidding me.

"No.. I.. I'm not jealous of some prick on a motorcycle." I finally get out after stumbling over my words. I am probably the worst liar in the world.

"Oh good, because we kind of had a thing for a while..." I scream vulgar curse words causing civilians around us to stare. Bella's head is snapped back in laughter as my blood pressure rises.

"What the fuck? You think this is fucking funny?" I can feel veins throbbing in my neck and forehead. This must be complete bullshit.

"Harry calm down, Alex is gay!" She continues to laugh as I stand there looking like a complete dumbass. I feel like a complete arse for lashing out in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Is that why the handlebars were pink..." I begin to lighten up and laugh along with her. I should pay attention to my surroundings more often.

"He is probably more into you than me!" Bella continues her jokes as my cheeks heat up. Eventually I cover her mouth with my hand which actually works quite well.

"Are you done?" I ask whilst raising my eyebrows. She slowly nods her head as I lift my hand away from her. I don't realize I'm leaning into kiss her until she leans in so that our lips meet. Heat is exchanged as our bodies hold onto each other for support. If there is one constant in our relationship, it's passion. Our warm tongues slide over one another causing electricity to flow through my body. It's not until a bitter old lady coughs loudly from behind us that we pull apart. We laugh at the woman in unison before reconnecting our hands.

"Je t'aime." I say before chuckling at how cheesy it sounds.

Bella turns her head towards me with a wide grin showing, "What, are you French now?" I can tell she secretly wants me to repeat the words a million times over, but is too stubborn to admit it. Before I can recoil with a snarky remark something catches her eye. There's a worn out looking book shop across the street with what looks like hundreds of books which are visible through the windows.

"Can we?" I nod, as she squeals and pulls me towards the place. An elderly woman is working the register with a book in her hands. She exchanges a friendly smile with us before going back to her novel.

Bella's POV:

I feel in heaven as my fingers trace over the words covering some of the most beloved stories in history. Harry silently watches as I pick up at least a dozen books and praise each one. He's probably bored out of his mind, but adds something onto each review.

I pick out our top five picks and take them to the register. The elderly woman recommends that each book is an excellent read for anyone who loves a good novel.

"Let me pay for it babe." Harry takes out his wallet before I have a chance to protest and buys all five books with a warm smile on his face.

"You didn't have to pay for that, but thank you." He chuckles before gently kissing me. It definitely takes effect as my knees go weak. He pulls away knowing I will want more.

"You know I'll buy you anything you want, just as long as it doesn't cost me an arm and leg." His tone is half serious and half joking. I hate him paying for things, but I nod my head anyways. My eyes close for a brief second as his hand lightly brushes my cheek.

"Maybe we should start getting back, it's going to be a late night." We both agreed and began our journey back to the dorms.

• • •

The music pumped and the shots kept coming. Harry decided not to drink so that at least one of us remained sober. Ed, Grimmy, Jessica and Alex all showed up tonight. We've laughed so much I think I might've formed abs. My hips involuntarily swayed to the music without thinking. I pull Harry onto the dance floor as the beat continually becomes faster.

Harry instantly wraps his arms around my waist while our foreheads touch. Our eyes stay focused on one another as I feel Harry's hands wander. Eventually we both give in and kiss or I should really say make out. Jessica butts in and hands me yet another shot. I down in before bringing Harry back against me.

Suddenly, Harry's phone began to ring. As he answered, all of his perfect features went pale.

(Don't forget to vote/comment/follow! Love all the active readers and voters!)