Chapter 47: Ring

I woke up to the smell of her hair. My arm lazily draped over her waist, and our legs intertwined. The ring on her finger proved that last night wasn't a dream. It took a lot of secrecy and planning to pull it all off, but I did it. The beautiful smile was never taken off her face for the whole night. That's how I know I made her extremely happy.

Never in a million years did I think I would ask anyone to marry me, but Bella is the exception. She makes me happy when no one else can, and actually loves me. It feels absolutely amazing to have the person you love, love you back. The feeling is indescribable.

"Harry." She whispered. I hadn't even noticed her waking up.

"Yes babe." She flipped over to face me, gently kissing my lips. When we pulled away I couldn't help but notice her breasts still showing from last night.

"Maybe we should get up since you're not even supposed to be in here."

"You should get up and take a shower, you stink." I said teasingly.

"I actually smell pretty good, you on the other hand?" She made a disgusted face, which was quite ugly, making me laugh. "I need to wash these sheets, they smell like sex." Suddenly last night replays, the passion was amazing and we both felt it.

"Okay, okay. You do smell alright." I stand up and put on a pair of boxers. Bella takes the blankets and sheets off to wash, but not before getting dressed herself.

After getting fully dressed, I walked downstairs to find breakfast food laid out. Leah is a great cook, and always goes above and beyond for each meal. I wouldn't be surprised if I've gained five pounds after leaving here.

"What happened to the sheets." Leah asks.

"Harry spilled coffee on them!" Bella lies. They both began to laugh as I begin to stuff my mouth.

"I can't believe we leave tomorrow." Bella says as she fills her plate.

"I can't believe you are engaged!" Leah squeals. I thought we'd had enough of a reaction last night, but Leah is enthusiastic. Bella's dad wasn't surprised seeming as I asked him if I could propose a month ago.

"Can I play with your ring?" Penny asks. She has on princess pajamas and looks like she just woke up.

"Yes, but be careful with it. Harry would be grumpy if you messed it up." Bella whispered making Penny giggle.

"Bell?"

"Yes?"

"Do you love Harry?" Bella looked right into my eyes before answering.

"Yes, yes I do."

-

"I'm exhausted." Bella said before falling onto the bed.

We were finally home after a great trip and very long flight.

"That baby ruined my sleep." I whined before lying down next to her.

"Well it was a cute baby."

"Yeah I guess so, but it still ruined my sleep." She hits my arm making me laugh. "Just saying!"

"Whatever, I'm going to sleep." I caught her smiling at her ring before slowing closing her eyes and cuddling into me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short, but at least I updated! Thanks so much for all your support with this story. It will unfortunately be ending sometime in the next few chapters. Please go read my new story, "Savior"!

Please vote, comment, and follow!

MORE FEEDBACK = MORE MOTIVATION TO UPDATE

QOTD: What's your favorite song(s) off of Midnight Memories? Mine are You & I, Half a Heart, Better Than Words, and Happily.

Twitter: @zarrysighh