Chapter 29: Friends

Texts and calls will never match up to one on one contact. Missing someone can literally leave a hole in your heart until you see them again. I dialed her number to only be fast forwarded to voicemail. I'd only been gone for two weeks and I already miss her like crazy.

"Hey babe just called to say how much I miss you. The realtor should be closing the deal soon within a week. Have a good day, I love you." I sighed as the call ended. This girl has literally turned my life around in the few months I've known her.

A family has been interested in Gramp's house and is planning on buying it. I'm glad they can enjoy it, but sad to let it go. I spent my whole childhood in that house, so many memories were made, both good and bad.

Today I'm driving up to Lou's uni to surprise him. Hopefully he hasn't forgotten about his best mate since school ended. I need a friend to lean on right now, and he's my first choice.

I pulled up to the countless dorms. He had told me his room a while back. He was ecstatic that it consisted of his favorite numbers '717'. I knocked on the door and patiently waited.

"Harry? What the fuck are you doing here!" Louis laughed before pulling me in for a 'manly' hug.

"How have you been mate? I heard about the engagement, congrats." Louis' face lit up like a child on Christmas morning. He gestured for me to come in. It shared the same size of Bella's dorm, except only one bed took up the space.

"No roommate?" I raised my eyebrows, referring to the one bed.

"No, Eleanor also goes here and we share the dorm. Don't you remember?" I recall something like that happening, but I was probably drunk when told.

"And where is your fiancé?" I asked.

"She's at class right now. When will you pop the question to Bella? I heard you two are back together now." My eyes widened at his suggestion.

"Bloody hell, we are barely back together let alone ready to get married." I ruffled my curls with nervousness.

"I don't know mate, I know Eleanor is the one and I was not going to lose that chance to become her husband. Not anytime soon, but one day." Since when was he this mature?

"You're starting to sound like Liam! What the hell happened while I was gone?" We both began to laugh thinking about the responsible one of the group.

It felt great to be in the company of someone who knew me so well. We joked, laughed, and spoke of what's been going on lately. The sound of the door being unlocked caused Louis face to light up. Eleanor walked in with a shopping bag on one arm and carried a coffee with the other.

"Harry!" She carefully placed everything down before giving me a quick hug.

"Oh hey babe, nice to see you too!" Louis said sarcastically. Eleanor swatted him before turning her attention back to me.

"So, what brings you up here? I thought you were in New York with Bella." She's always so eager.

"I came back to sell the house and wrap up a few things. I plan on moving as soon as possible." They both nodded, as if they saw it coming. My phone vibrated in my back pocket. I pulled it out to find multiple texts from Bella. A smile spread across my face as I replied.

"I wonder who he's texting..." Louis said, rolling his eyes. I flicked him off before checking the time.

"It was great to see you all, but I've got to get back to it." Their features saddened at the news of my departure.

"Why so soon?" Eleanor whined.

"I made an appointment to sell my car in about an hour."

We exchanged goodbyes and I was on my way.

(Sorry this was so short, but vote/comment for the double update? Don't forget to comment what Bella and Harry's ship name should be! Ily all.)