Imagines (1)

Just some imagines for fun, please go read my new stories "camouflage" and "outsider", you can find them on my profile!

Harry: His dark brown curls are dampened from the salty ocean water. His green eyes rake up and down your body, taking in every aspect that is you. "Stay still Y/N!" He commands with a laugh, causing you to as well. As Harry attempts to perfectly sketch you, the ocean waves become your soothing soundtrack. Suddenly, you realize how lucky you are to be here with the man you love so deeply. Harry looks up at you, dimples popping. "What is it, babe?" You tell him your thoughts, causing him just to smile even more. "Come here, beautiful." He pulls you closer to him, finally leaning down and pressing his lips to your own. "I love you so much Y/N." He says before pulling the spare towel over you and making this day a lasting memory.

Niall: You swear his laugh could be put on a soundtrack, and on repeat forever without getting old, dull, or tiring. Niall stared down at you, brushing stray hairs away from your face as a comedy played in the background. "You're so beautiful Y/N, please never forget that." He says sincerely, placing a kiss on your forehead. You turn slightly, kissing him gently before telling him how much you love him. "Let's go to the bedroom, ya?" He asks suggestively, throwing you over his shoulder and taking you upstairs to make tonight absolutely amazing.

Louis: As he tickled you, his beautiful smile showed fully. This playful side of Louis was your absolute favorite. "I won't stop until you say you love me!" Louis demands, and you quickly cave. "I love you too, Y/N." He says quietly before leaning down and hungrily kissing you, sending a shiver down your spine. "This is going to feel so good." He whispers into your ear, carrying you upstairs to the bedroom to do exactly what he promised.

Liam: You always made fun of him, saying he looked just like a puppy. He'd always pout his lip, making it seem even more true. "I do not!" He said loudly as you teased him, yet again. You told him once again how his appearance closely resembled a small, innocent puppy. Liam wasn't having it and climbed on top of you, ripping his shirt off during the process. "Does a puppy look like this?" He asked, referring to his revealed toned abs. Suddenly, he began kissing up and down your neck, already preparing you for what's to come.

Zayn: You weren't sure if you wanted him to shave the beard or not. Either way, he'd still look like a god. Zayn stood in the bathroom, shaving cream still on his face debating whether or not to put his razor to it. "Will you still kiss me either way?" He asked, very quietly but you still heard him. You walked up to him, peppering his mouth with kisses, giving him the reassurance he needed. "God, I love you so much Y/N." He said, tone raspy and suggestive. As he began to attack your lips with his own, you jumped up and wrapped your legs around his waist, becoming lost in Zayn as he carried you into the bedroom.

Hope you enjoyed!