Chapter 31: Museum

The water encased my whole body, relaxing ever single muscle. I'm surprised Bella didn't join me seeming as she was so eager to fuck me just a few moments ago. God I'm such a dick.

I turned the knob before pulling the brand new white towel off of the rack. As I re-entered the bedroom she was no longer on the bed. The faint noise of the television told me she was in the other room. I quickly changed into my black fitted jeans, white t-shirt, converse, and my favorite gray beanie.

I walked out and sat beside her on the couch. Some horrible reality television show was playing. "I really love this place, good choice." She praised.

"It's yours too." Her eyebrows furrowed at my words.

"What?"

"I'm sure you'll be sleeping her everyday, so it's yours also." She better not argue.

"I guess that's true, but you're not going to be paying for everything. On school nights I'm staying at the dorms." I rolled my eyes at her acquisition.

"Why? Am I too distracting?" I laughed before continuing, "Plus, I have plenty of money now, I'll pay for everything."

"I really don't like you paying for things Harry." Here she goes.

"Well get used to it." I say sternly.

"You're being annoying."

"You're being stubborn." I recoil. "You know we're arguing over nothing, right?" She nods before sighing, yet again.

"Come on, let's go do something." I stand up and practically drag her out the door with me.

"Where are we going?" Bella asks once we are inside a taxi. I'm already tired of taking these fucking things.

"No clue." I say honestly.

"Can you please take us to The Museum of Modern Art?" The cab driver nods before pulling away from the sidewalk.

"Oh Christ, I'm going to fall asleep." I complain.

"If you have a better idea, please let me know." The perfect one comes to mind.

"We could go back and fuck again." I suggest.

"Is that all you think about? Perv." I'm surprised she didn't yell at me for my remarks.

"Call me what you'd like, but I know you love when I'm inside of-" Her eyes widen and covers my mouth with her hand. I begin to laugh, not just chuckle, but really laugh.

"We're here." I still hate the accents here. I hand him the fare plus tip, mentally cussing about having to get a cab whenever I want to go out.

"I love this one, don't you?" It's a painting of a train.

"Umm, sure?" I don't get art whatsoever.

We move onto the next piece, which is a bunch of boxes painted onto a canvas. "Bloody hell, I could've done this in kindergarten." Bella shushes me, but I can tell she is amused.

After half an hour I have to drag myself around the museum. Each piece of 'art' is even more boring than the next. Yet, every time we look at a new one Bella's eyes focus, eyebrows furrowed, depicting what is going on. The way her eyes light up amazes me.

"Alright, you can stop staring." She smirks. "We can leave now, I can tell your in pain just from being here." I breathe a sigh of relief as we head for the exit.

Just as we are about to walk out the doors a gaurd catches sight of us. He has short curly brown hair, and his facial features kind of resemble my own.

"Bella?" Her eyes widen as he approaches us.

"Kyle... I thought you don't work this late." I can tell she's backtracking, but why?

"I'm taking extra shifts, trying to make up some hours, so how have you been? I haven't seen you since we, you know. Broke up." Her grip tightens, afraid I might let go.

And that's exactly what I do.

(Uh oh drama... So the ship name is, drum roll please... Hella! Lol you guys said it sounded like hell yeah or something. Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry about the cliffhanger (not).
QOTD: What is your favorite book? Mine is "The Fault In Our Stars" by John Green.)