Chapter 45: Visit

The sound of plates dropping causes me to wake up. I get out of bed only to find out breakfast won't be ready for a while, so I hop into the shower.

As I get out, an enormous spider has appeared on the ground. I scream like a little girl. Harry comes rushing in, laughing hysterically when he sees the spider.

"You're lucky you've got me to kill these things." He gets some toilet paper and simply flushes the spider.

"Whatever." I say trying not to laugh at myself.

"Pull that towel up before I get any ideas." He smiles, that smile that I could literally stare at forever.

"Get out!" He puts his hands up in defense as I shut the door, leaving him on the other side.

After changing and brushing my unruly hair, I went downstairs to find an assortment of breakfast food laid out. Leah never fails to impress with her cooking. Harry is already stuffing his face with french toast. I decently fill my plate and sit next to Harry.

"Cjhn wueh gro tidoh." Harry says with a mouthful of food.

"What?" I ask, giggling.

"Can we go out today? Or do we have plans already?"

"I don't think so. Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Visit Louis and Eleanor." He said as if it were the obvious answer.

"I'll go tell them we're going, and you call Louis." We separated as I went to find my dad. He didn't seem to care seeming as it was our vacation anyway.

Excitement overtook me at the thought of seeing my best friend after so long. Of course we talk on the phone, but talking face to face will always be one hundred times better.

"What did he say?" Harry asked after hanging up the phone.

"Good to go, you?"

"They screamed at me to get in the car right now." I laughed, that sounds just like them.

-

"Here we are." Harry pulled into a parking lot which was accompanied by lots of dorms. We walked up to their room and knocked a few times.

"Shut up and make me a sandwich!" Louis said before turning to us with that childish smile of his.

"Louis!" I tightly hugged him which left him jokingly gasping for air.

"Brother." The boys hugged as I looked around for Eleanor in the dark dorm room. Finally I spotted her putting on earrings. She rushed out and bone crushingly hugged me.

"I missed you so much!" She squealed, well her personality hasn't changed.

"I missed you! We have so much to catch up on." She nodded. As I looked at her left hand I gasped. Literally. The ring is much bigger in person than in the photos she has sent me.

"It's beautiful." The ring reflected in the light.

"I think we are going to head out. You know guys day." Harry said.

"We don't want to hang out with you guys." Louis stated bluntly. We all laughed, El and I waved them off as they drove to who knows where.

"Let's go to the campus coffee shop. I'm tired of this damn room." Eleanor grabbed her keys and motioned for me to get into her car.

-

"Next month?" I asked shocked. They aren't getting married in a year, but next month.

"Yeah, but don't worry it's going to be very small. I mean maximum twenty people." I feel horrible for missing Louis and Eleanor's wedding, but at the same time I'm extremely happy for them. A look of happiness is set in her features as she sips the coffee.

"Hopefully one day Harry will give you what Louis has given me."

Hopefully.

-

We sat around watching a romance movie which El and I chose. Louis and Harry looked bored throughout the whole thing.

"Don't look, they're kissing!" Harry covered my eyes. "Doesn't mean we can't." He leaned down and gently connected our lips.

"Oh god." Louis groaned. Harry pulled back, both of us laughing.

-

"We will see you before we leave, promise." I said before getting into the car.

The drive was silent, but a comfortable silence. Eventually I found myself leaning against the window and eventually drifting off into sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter! Just wanted to put something out and thank you all for 500k reads! I can't thank you all enough.

Please vote, comment, and follow!

MORE FEEDBACK = MORE MOTIVATION TO UPDATE

Twitter: @zarrysighh

QOTD: What's your favorite TV show(s)? Mine are Teen Wolf, The Walking Dead, and American Horror Story!