Chapter 14: Mistakes

ATTENTION: I will only give this warning once. Some of the chapters will be sexual and descriptive, so if you're not into reading that kind of stuff, you should probably stop reading. For those who do read and vote regularly, I love you all!

I arrive at the party just before eight and can't shake the uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. I probably should've told Bella but I can't let guilt take over now. Saturday parties always seem to be the best out of any other. I don't want my friends to think I'm too whipped to hang out with them.

"Harry, I'm glad you could ditch that brunette for the night." Of course Maya would be the first person to find me. I don't even say anything back, I practically run into her side and keep walking.

"Hey man, glad you could make it." Louis has a red cup in his hand, already tipsy.

"Same, is Eleanor here?"

"Yeah she's somewhere around here." He looks up trying to spot her but can't. "Why?"

"Just wondering." I just don't want her to see me and tell my girlfriend I went out to a party without letting her know, my annoying subconscious adds.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Niall spits out, he always gets drunk the quickest.

"You in Styles?" Liam asks, and I nod praying they don't make me do anything I will regret.

Bella's POV:

The ceiling is actually appealing compared to the homework laid out in front of me. My vibrating phone drags me out of my thoughts. Eleanor's name pops up on the screen and I answer it.

"Hello?" I can already hear the party in the background.

"Hey are you coming to the party?" She slurs.

"No I'm studying."

"Oh, well Harry's here so I thought you might be coming." I choke on my breath, what the hell is he doing there? God I sound like one of those needy over paranoid girlfriend, but I actually don't care.

"I'll be there soon."

Harry's POV:

"Harry, truth or dare?"

"Truth." I say and Niall moans from my lack of dares.

"Is it true that you and Bella have fucked?" My face feels hot.

"That's none of your fucking business." I growl clenching my fists.

"Oh shit, Harry actually got into her pants! Who would've thought she would give it up so quick!" Niall's voice is teasing, but he must really have a death wish. I take another swig of the whiskey Louis handed me when I got here.

"Maya, truth or dare?" Lucas the prick asked.

"Dare." A sly smile plays at her lips as Lucas begins to think of the endless things he could ask her to do.

"I dare you to... Go up into an empty room with Harry for ten minutes." He looks quite proud of himself. I really don't like that guy. Maya quickly grabs my hand and practically drags me up the stairs. Good thing Bella isn't here because she'd probably freak out.

"So, do you want to do it like we used to Harry?" Maya purrs, stepping towards me once we enter the bedroom.

"Not really." I say nonchalantly and sit on a chair near the door.

"Oh come on you know I can do much more than that girl. I could easily make you forget her name." She keeps getting closer to me and I really don't like it. This dare is too much.

"I'm leaving." Before I can get out of the door Maya grabs my face and presses it on hers. Her lips feel foreign compared to Bella's soft ones.

"What the fuck?!" I push her back hard enough to get a few feet away from her. When I open the door and step out I swear she looks, angry?

"She'll never be enough for you Harry!" I'm pretty sure she says more, but I really don't give a fuck. As I get back downstairs I spot Bella looking right at me. Shit. I think I see tears in her eyes as she runs out of the house. She really isn't athletic because I catch up to her within seconds.

"It's not what you think." I'm staying calm for once, probably because I'm speaking the truth.

"You didn't tell me you were going to a party then I have to hear that you're upstairs in a bedroom alone with Maya! What else am I supposed to think? You have fucking lipgloss on you Harry. I hope she was worth it." Her voice goes from a scream to sadness and fuck it hurts.

"She came onto me. I wasn't having it and pushed her off of me. Please believe me baby." I attempt to engulf her hand with mine but she pulls away.

"How do I know you're not lying to me?" Her tone is pleading.

"Why would I kiss that filthy slut when I could have a beautiful girl like you? I'm sorry, and I know I fucked up. I should've told you I was coming here." I'm actually proud of myself for my short speech.

"Give me another chance?" I know I'm begging, but I don't give a shit.

"Okay..." I tilt her chin up so her beautiful brown eyes look into mine. I hope she can see all the love I have for her.

"I love you." The meaning is evident and I hope she feels it.

"I love you, just please don't do that again." Tears almost spill again, but I can tell she is biting her lip to keep them at bay. I press our foreheads together making sure she knows she's the only one.

"I promise I won't, I never want to lose you." My voice is just above a whisper so only she can hear. Our lips finally come together. Thank god because I'm not good at this emotional shit. I've only told my mum that I love her but that's it.

"Are you okay?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"You just said 'mum'."

"Oh shit I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

"Were you thinking about her?" I silently nod my head, knowing what's coming next.

"What were you thinking about?" I guess I might as well tell her.

"Just that... Um that you're basically the only person I've said 'I love you' to since my mum was alive." Bella gasps and seems to be speechless with my honesty. I don't really know why I tell her everything either. Suddenly, I can feel it coming. It's like an obstacle that you can't avoid. I practically sprint to my car and grab the inhaler. I haven't used this shit in forever. Actually, since I started dating Bella. I put the device to my mouth and press the button. Air fills my mouth and I attempt to breathe normally. It's not working. Now I'm shit out of luck and have no clue what else to do.

"Harry, are you having an anxiety attack?" Bella's eyes are scared and I nod hoping she can help me like last time. "Just even out your breathing please." She sounds more worried than I am, but I guess I can't see myself so the situation is probably much different.

"I can't." The words are barely able to come out, but they somehow do.

"I don't know what to do!" She half screams, half whispers as she pushes her hands through her hair. I can feel myself close to passing out before Bella practically attacks my lips with her own. It feels good, probably better than it should seeming as I'm in the middle of an anxiety attack. I drop the inhaler to cup her cheeks. We don't kiss long, but it's exactly what I needed to stop the attack.

"You'd never think a guy like me would have problems like that, would you?" My tattoos and 'punk' clothing probably makes people think I'm a hard ass.

"Don't judge a book by its cover?" I laugh at her innocence, but it actually makes me feel kind of better.

"Let's get out of this shit hole tonight was not my best night." Bella nods and we get into my range rover.

"Where should we go?" Bella sounds nervous and I can't help but grin.

"I could drop you off... Or we could go back to my place?" I really hope she chooses the second option.

"Let's go back to your place I already told my dad I'm staying at Eleanor's anyway." I see a smile at the corner of her lips. God I wanna feel those lips around me. I can't help but get a hard on from my dirty thoughts. Luckily, Bella doesn't notice as she taps along to the song. She's so innocent, and I love it. We finally arrived at my house and silently entered to a quiet home. Good think my gramps is old and practically deaf, or else I'd never get away with anything like this. As Bella stepped up the first stair I grabbed her wrist and our mouthes collided. She pulled on my roots almost instantly making me moan. She drives me insane.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good baby." I purr into her ear as she kisses my jawline. To my surprise, she pulls away and speaks.

"Actually... Can I do something for you?" I'm taken aback but love the idea.

"Jump." She obliges and I carry her up the stairs and into the bedroom with my hands supporting her bum. I instantly set her down to lock the door.

"What do I do?" Her voice is shaky, she must be really nervous. Why does it turn me on? She fumbled with my belt before pulling it off and pulling down my jeans. I helped her out and took off my converse and pulled off my jeans the rest of the way. All that's left is my boxers.

"On or off?" My breathing is already fast and I need her to make a decision quickly.

"Off." Damn she sounds so fucking hot. My boxers easily slide down and my hard on I'd been hiding comes out. She nervously gets on her knees in front of me and looks very awkward. I place her hand on my length and immediately moan.

"Okay baby pump, but start out slow I won't last long if you go too fast." She begins to pump and it's way too fucking slow. Thank god she speeds up, and it feels amazing. I've received many hand jobs before, but none have been this good. To my surprise, Bella puts her mouth around my length and pumps. My eyes close in satisfaction and I know I'm close. I pull her hair back so her eyes are on me, I want her to see the satisfaction she's given me. I come undone in a few seconds.

"Swallow." I instruct Bella and she gulps down the substance.

"Do you want one of my shirts to sleep in? Unless you want to sleep in jeans." I say after coming back to the surface.

"One of your shirts please." She sounds shy and I understand. What she just did probably is awkward for a beginner. I pick out a black shirt from one of the drawers and she replaces her sweatshirt with it. I put on clean boxers and flop onto the bed. Bella lays next to me and everything feels perfect.

"Thank you for doing that for me, you were great." I compliment her and mean it.

"I had no clue what I was doing." I can see her cheeks go red, even in the dark room.

"That was the best I've ever gotten babe. Don't try to downplay yourself." I feel her stiffen at the mention of other people doing the same actions to me but quickly eases when I reassure her with a kiss.

"Goodnight baby." I whisper.

"Goodnight." Within minutes I feel her breath slow down as she begins to sleep. I can't help but think about how lucky I am.

(Please don't forget to vote if you enjoyed reading this chapter! Ilysm!)