Chapter 32: Bar

"I'm Harry, her boyfriend." I emphasized the word 'boyfriend', but it took no effect.

"I miss you Bella, those nights we spent looking over each painting... I miss that, and you." Bella looks extremely uncomfortable. I almost lose it when he attempts to hold her hand.

"You need to fucking stop before I beat the shit out of you." My adrenaline is pumping, fists clenched ready to fight.

"Your need to stop Kyle, he's not messing around..." She sounds angry, no furious is the word.

"I love you Isabella. You deserve better than this prick." That's when my fist connects with his jaw and he falls to the ground, crying out in pain.

"If I see you near her ever again it will be one hundred times worse than this." I kick him hard in the stomach before storming out of the museum. I really hope they haven't called the cops.

I hail a taxi and quickly get in, Bella sits next to me. Tension is thick as the driver asks for our destination.

"NYU dorms." I say before she has a chance to. "You don't want to be around me right now, trust me."

"Listen Harry..." She begins to say. I cut her off mid sentence.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow. Please just don't talk." My breathing is heavy from the adrenaline. I might punch out the windows in a minute. She stays silent for the remainder of the ride. Once we get to the dorms she looks at me one more time before stepping out of the car without another word.

"Take me to the nearest bar." The guy nods and drops me off at a decent bar. The scent is musky as I enter. I order straight whiskey and gulp down the first glass within seconds.

"Harry?" A red head asks from behind me. I immediately recognize him.

"Ed right? Small world huh?" I spin to the bartender,"I'll get another one."

"Bad night? I'm guessing it involves Bella." He sits in the seat beside me and orders a mixed drink.

"Great guess, what brought you here?" I attempt to change the subject.

"I'm playing a gig here in about five minutes. Got to start out small to get to the top I guess." He shrugs and chugs his drink.

"How'd you meet, Bella I mean?" He asks.

"We met in high school, senior year. Had a few rough patches and when she moved here I followed." This drink is making me too honest.

"Love is an amazing thing. Well I better get on stage, hope you enjoy the show." I shake his and he walks up onto stage, guitar in hand.

"Hello everyone. My name is Ed Sheeran and the first song I will be playing is 'A Team'. This is an original song, I hope you all like it."

He began to strum the guitar, he sounded pretty good.

Bella's POV:

We walked into the bar to already find Ed singing. His angelic voice echoed through the place. I spotted familiar curls sitting at the bar drinking. Four empty shot glasses sat in front of him.

I cautiously approached him, each footstep causing my heart to race even faster. "Harry." Nervousness took over as my voice and hands shook uncontrollably. He turned around, eyes bloodshot from all the drinks I'm guessing.

"Hey babe come here." He motioned for me to sit on his lap. What the hell? I honestly do not understand what goes through his head sometimes.

"You're drunk." Anger flashes in his green orbs, but quickly vanish.

"I'll have another shot please." I begin to turn around due to how drunk he is. There is no way to reason with a drunk Harry. An icy grip latched onto my forearm, twisting me back around.

"Sit." He growled, clearly getting agitated.

"H-Harry stop." Why am I scared of my own boyfriend? I should never have even walked up to him in the first place.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa things look a little intense over here. Are you ready to go? Ed just finished his last song." I mentally thank Jessica a thousand times in my head before standing up.

"Thank you for getting me out of there." I say once we are back inside the car.

"No problem, I could tell you were getting uncomfortable. Harry looked well... crazy." I bite my nails, nervous habit I guess.

"He's really drunk right now, I'll deal with him tomorrow." I mentally note this, making sure I actually follow through.

We get back around ten, and I immediately fall asleep. Today took a turn for the worse, I just hope tomorrow isn't the same.

(TGIF! Vote, comment, follow please! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter ;) Do you like how Ed and Grimmy are now included into the story?
QOTD: Where do you all live?)