Imagines (2)

Here's some more... Enjoy and check out the new stories on my profile! Also, follow me if you aren't already!

Harry: He seemed extremely nervous, and you couldn't tell why. You asked him once again what was wrong, "Nothing babe, you just have this effect on me." He said calmly, although his eyes told you different. As you laid on the bed, Harry fumbled around with something in his pocket. "I know how you don't like to make a big deal out of things, and I just have one small question to ask." He finally was able to pull a small, black case out. "Will you marry me, Y/N?" It took you absolutely no time to answer.

Niall: You walked along the beach, sand in between your slightly tanned toes, hand in hand. This week with Niall had been perfect, and you never wanted it to end. "Shit, I left something in the car!" Niall said loudly, dropping your hand and sprinting back up to where he'd parked. He nearly fell several times, causing you to laugh hysterically. After a few minutes of watching for him to return, he came running back across the beach, sand flying from where his feet hit. He finally made it back to you, completely out of breath. You asked him if he was alright and he simply replied, "Absolutely perfect." You laughed because he struggled to even get the words out. About five minutes after Niall caught his breath you found out he forgot the wedding ring which he used to propose.

Louis: It was his finally the day for his football match. He'd been a nervous wreck for the past few weeks, but you assured him that he had what it took to be an amazing player. You went absolutely crazy when he scored the game winning goal, watching as his teammates jumped on him in celebration. Once they all went their separate ways, you made your way down to the field being met by an open armed Louis kissing you. "I couldn't have done this without you. Look up at the projector." He whispered, a huge grin on his face. You looked up, nearly about to collapse as you read a marriage proposal from Louis.

Liam: It had been an amazing vacation with Liam, a getaway after the band's recent tour finished up. You watched as Liam took an hilarious picture, and tweeted it for all his fans to see. Both of you laughed at the reaction it was getting. You went onto his account, responding to several fans whom added hysterical comments to the photo. You hadn't even noticed that Liam had snuck back into your bedroom to get the ring he'd propose to you with just hours later.

Zayn: Whenever he was nervous he added extra words to a sentence, just another of his random habits you loved. Today he'd added about thirty unnecessary words, an all time new record. "Babe, like, do you know when, like, you'll, uh, be ready?" Zayn had asked early while standing in the doorway of your bathroom. You quickly got ready, thinking you were going to a restaurant, but really you ended up going to the roof. City lights shown under the glistening stars, like something straight out of a dream. As you finished up your meal, you couldn't think of how this night could be any more perfect. It wasn't until Zayn proposed that you figured out that nothing could get any better than this.