Author's Note

My first book is now officially over. It's crazy just looking at how many reads/votes/comments it has received over the past few months. I've had an amazing time working on this story and growing as a writer.

You, the reader, have been there along for the ride of horribly short and poorly written chapters mixed with the not so bad ones. Thank you so much for all you have done for me I truly mean it.

Now, to the future. I'm currently working on three projects (one is not officially out and I don't know when it will be).

My first project is "Savior" which you can find on my profile in my works. It's a more advanced story set in the future with a girl named Samantha Rennings as the main character. The first chapter is below, if you enjoy please go and read the rest of the chapters which are up!

Savior l Chapter 1

In a world where evil conquers, it's really fucking hard for a teenage girl to live her life. With bloodsuckers around every corner, there is never an opportunity to even get my nails done. Ever since the creatures decided to emerge from their darkness, us humans have been living in hell. Sometimes I honestly wish I was like them, able to live forever, seducing humans with the snap of my fingers. Oh how easy my life would become.

"Samantha Grace Rennings! Turn that music down, it is god awful and has no meaning whatsoever." Don't get me wrong, I love my mother to death, but her pixie up-do and much too controlling attitude pisses me off.

"All music has meaning!" I shouted back. She could at least cut me some slack on my first day of high school. Yes, it's my first day. Up until now I have been home schooled which, let me tell you, is pure hell. It took a lot of convincing, but seeming as I'm a senior my parents have finally allowed me to enter the public school system.

The black dress fit just as tight as I wanted. It accentuated my curves perfectly. Floral patterns with see through fabric covered my body. I quickly flat ironed my hair, even though it's already pretty much straight without anything being done. My brown locks fell mid back, just a little make up and I was ready to go.

"Goodbye sweetheart! Have a great day and be careful." She rushed over to kiss my forehead. God I hate when she tries to be affectionate.

"Alright, gross." Even in the private contents of my home I am still embarrassed by her. I began my hike to school, music blaring through my headphones. World out, music loud. The walk was short, but still took awhile seeming as I had five inch heels on.

"Sam!" Haley, my one and only friend ran up, squeezing me into a bone crushing hug. Her hair was now died red compared to the rainbow of colors it has been previously.

"Since when did you have a nose ring?" The shiny metal jewelry reflected in the sun.

"Since last night, did it myself. You like it?" God I really hope that doesn't get infected like the other piercings she's done to herself.

"I love it. Has that godly effect to it." What the hell am I even saying. Haley rolls her eyes before latching onto my arm.

"Let's go, don't want to be late for our first day of school now do we?" Sighing, we began to walk towards the horribly dreary looking school. I guess when vampires take over the world there is no time to renovate.

-

"So, how was your first day?" Haley asked once we were outside, the last bell had rung and we were let free. Society must know they're doing it wrong when school is basically exactly like jail.

"Not too horrible, but not fantastic either." Most of it was spent going over rules and class curriculum's. Nothing too fun.

"Trust me it only goes downhill from here. I've got to go or else I'll miss the bus! See you tomorrow." She half skipped to a long yellow bus, already filled with way too many teenagers.

Great, now I'm alone. I could go home, but that means a million questions. Or I can go to my favorite music shop which is in a sketchy part of town... Option number two sounds hell of a lot better.

The walk is worth it as music flows throughout the store. This place is like a second home, somewhere I can be myself.

"Got your eyes on something Sam?" Tom, the store owner asks. He's always creeped me out honestly, with his receding gray hair and Hawaiian vacation shirts.

"No, just listening." Thankfully, he trods off to clean the shelves. If eargasms are real, I'm definitely having one at the moment. Old music plays from the record player, soft melodies long forgotten.

Every time a new record is put on, a new emotion would form. Some caused anger, happiness, but mostly heartbreak. Honestly music brings the most emotion out of me, most of the time I am showing barely any emotion besides sarcasm, if that's even considered one. But, once that song begins, I am completely vulnerable.

"It's getting a bit late, you might want to go Sam." Tom warned from behind the counter. Shit, I forgot to check the time. It's well past eight and already getting dark. I thank him and practically sprint outside. When the sun disappears, danger comes lurking from the shadows.

Fear creeps into my heart as I feel someone watching me. Nothing slows me down though, I continue to run although my muscles scream for me to stop.

"Little late for a girl like you to be out isn't it?" A strange male appears in front of me, too fast to be human. Vampire.

"I can decide my own bedtime thank you very much." He fakes a laugh before grabbing onto my wrist. His grip is so strong, just a moments rage and he could easily snap my arm. He walks down a dark alley, how original.

"So what are you going to do, drain me?" His eyes mischievously look into mine.

"Much, much worse." He rips off the hem of my dress, a chill runs up and down my spine. The night seems to turn even colder as he harshly squeezes my thighs, most likely leaving dark bruises.

"I'm going to fuck you little human, and you're not going to scream or make any attempt to get away. Got it?" I nod, if I tried either he could kill me instantly. Within seconds he is on top of me, my dress pulled down to my ankles. Just as he's about to greedily take me, he's gone. Literally gone. I take the opportunity to stand up and get my dress back on. That's when I see him, pushed up against the dimly lit alley wall with another male pinning him. They exchange heated words until my assaulter speed off. My savior is millimeters away from me within no time, his hot breath hits my left cheek.

"Are you alright?" I can barely make out his dark jade eyes under the moonlight. Beautiful brown curls sweep across his forehead. Concern takes over his expression, something I've never seen from a vampire before now.

"Yes I'm fine, thank you." Not really, I just almost got raped by a vampire. My much too blunt subconscious adds.

Before I can learn of my savior's name, he's gone.

___________________________

My second project which has been uploaded is "damaged". Honestly it was a random idea which I decided to act on. Only one chapter is up and if you want more it needs to get at least fifty votes! The first chapter can be found on my profile. Like I said earlier, I'm also working on another story but I haven't decided when I want to upload it yet.

So, it's officially over. The story of Bella and Harry have been written and hopefully ended in the most positive way. Thank you for everything my readers.

If you enjoy my writing follow me for new stories with new plots and characters.

J ♡