Chapter 3

"Come on eat something" my mom is so annoying when it comes to food and eating.

"I'm not hungry mom." I just don't have any appetite right now. I'm never really hungry in the morning.

"Lucy... I'm just scared that you..." Oh my god. Not that again.

"Mom!!! I won't get anorexia if you think of something like that". She rolls her eyes.

"Okay, okay.. sorry". I'm glad that she never realized that I harm myself. But I hide it really good and I'm careful that nobody expects anything. I always wear long sweaters and if that itsn't possible I wear a lot of bracelets or hide it with make up. It works so far. I grab my schoolbag and give my mom a tight hug. "Bye mom"

"Good luck!" She whispers and I know that she wishes me luck because of the bullies. I always pretend that I'm happy around my family and especially my mother. I don't want that she is too worried about me.

...

I just say a simply and quiet "Good morning" as I walk into class and take my seat next to Mel, she's a really good friend. Well... we only talk in school with each other. She isn't really interested in my private life and we don't meet each other if it's not in school but that's okay. I appreciate the fact that she doesn't bully me. She never defends me but who does.

"Aww hello Lucy. Are you alright? Didn't you try to kill yourself yesterday? Harry told us you've been crying in the hallway." Max laughs as he walks towards my desk. Oh yeah. Alright. Harry really told them I cried. Of course. Why wouldn't he. Max disgusting body and face appears infront of me.

"Leave her alone Max". What? Who was that? That couldn't be... Harry walks towards my desk. Max looks clearly surprised as he turns around and looks in Harry's face. "Styles! You defend her?" Harry shrugs his shoulders. "I don't defend her. I just think she learned her lesson". My lesson? Which lesson? "I mean she cried yesterday. That was your goal, wasn't it? You wanted to see her torn. And I'm sure she is." Max laughs for a few seconds as he says "Yeah, yeah you're right. I wanted to see her torn as you say but that doesn't mean that I'm finished yet." Max walks away to his own seat and Harry shouts trough the class "I'm sure you aren't". His bright green eyes meet mine for a short time as he turns around and takes his seat next to Liam.

I'm completely confused. In my mind there's just one thing: his bright, green eyes. They are beauti... no stop it Lucy! He's an asshole. He isn't better than any of those boys in your class who bullies you. Forget him!!!!