Chapter 16

(Sorry that I didn't post a chapter for so long. School started again today and I'm sure that I won't be able to write everyday but I give my best. Thank you all for reading - lots of love xx)

Lucy's POV

I love to watch a movie with him. I can't help but most of the time I just look at him. He's so damn handsome. I still can't believe that he's mine.

I love it how he smiles or when he bursts out into a laughter. No one else smiles like him. He's the only one I know with those beautiful dimples forming around his face when he smiles.

He's pure perfection.

"Are you okay?" Oh shit. I didn't recognize that I probably looked way too long at him.

"Uhm yeah of course. Sorry I had.. I just.." Oh god that's silly. I really don't know what to answer.

"What?" He smiles at me.

"Uhm.. I guess I had to look at you." He starts to laugh. Was that so wrong?

"Am I that interesting? You look a lot at me". Oh shit. I didn't know that he noticed that all.

"I just can't believe that I'm your girlfriend. And that... I mean.. you're handsome." I blush but I guess that I have to be honest around him. 

"Baby there's no one better than you outside. Believe me. I'm yours and you are mine." 

He's so cute. I can't help myself but I even have to blush a little bit more now, if that's possible.

"I love you Harry".

"I love you too, Lucy".

Harry's POV

I turn the TV off as the movie is over. I guess Lucy doesn't even really know what was going on in the movie but it doesn't matter. She was so cute as she looked at me the whole time.

I sit down again and she leans against my shoulder. I leave small kisses on her head. She smells so lovely.

"How was it when you've got bullied?" I know I didn't want to speak about something like that today but I think it's a "good" moment. But I'm not even sure if there's a good moment to speak about something like that.

I'm surprised that she stays so calm and doesn't even uncomfortably move.

"At first it was hard. I didn't know why I was the one. Why they bullied me. I didn't understand what was so wrong about me.."

"And then?" I interrupt her.

"It sounds stupid but I kind of got used to it. I believed them. Everytime when I looked into the mirror I understood them. I was ugly and fat."

"You are not. You are perfect". I can't see her so clearly but I'm sure that she rolls her eyes at the moment.

"Well time after time got worse and I was so angry about myself. I hated my body. I hated myself. So I kind of wanted to punish my body. I wanted to punish myself for being ugly and fat. I didn't know what to do and I finally wanted to feel myself again so I started..."

"You started to cut yourself?!" She nods.

"Yeah.. right." I don't really know what to answer but I kind of understand her. It must have been horrible for her. To go trough a lot of pain. I didn't know that bullying could get to this point... that victims actually start to hurt themselves, that they believe them and that they probably don't even want to live anymore after some time.

"Did you cut since.. since we're in a realationship?" She shakes her head.

"No.. no I didn't." I'm so glad that she didn't cut since we came together.

"But... if you'll have a bad day or something would happen.. would you cut again?" She shrugs her shoulders.

"I... I don't know Harry. I can't promise that I won't ever cut again. It's like... an addiction.. if you understand what I mean."

"Yeah.. of course I understand what you mean.. so don't you think it would be better if you do a therapy soon?"