Chapter 18

Lucy's POV

"Are you... are you and Harry together? Like.. a relationship?" My mother asks as I move out of my shoes. Are we? Are we still together? Yeah. Of course we are. This was just a stupid fight. He probably just wants to help me but I don't need a therapy. I would never do something like that. I really have to talk with Harry.. But not now.

"Uhm... yes we are" I smile at her and she hugs me tight. "I'm so so incredibly happy for you. He makes you happy, right? You seem so much happier since you're together with him." She mumbles against my ear. Yes. That's true. I'm really happy. Except today. Today was just unnecessary.

"Yes mom. But now let me go in my room. I have a lot to do for school". She takes a step back and looks at me. "How's the.. you know the bullying?" To be honest since I came together with Harry it's much better. I mean... they don't speak to me but they don't say stupid things either. They just look at me with disgust. But yeah... it is better than before. I really have to thank Harry for that.

"It's better." I smile at her and she hugs me again for a few seconds. "This is amazing. I'm so happy for you and I really wish you just the best with Harry. He's cute." I giggle.

"Mom he's mine." I threaten her.

"Yeah.. of course Lucy. And I hope he always will be." She winks at me and I go into my room and sit down on my bed. Always. I never thought about forever or always. I'm just happy with him at that moment. Of course I hope it will last long. Hell I can't even imagine a single day without him right now. I really need Harry in my life.

Oh god. I can't wait for tomorrow. I have to talk to him. I will call him.

Harry's POV

My phone rings and I'm glad as I read her name. I hope that's a good sign.

"Lucy? Are you okay?"

"Yeah.. I am. I have to talk to you." She says. I hope she doesn't feel that bad. She doesn't sound happy or something. Is it because of the fight? I don't want to fight with her. I hope she didn't do something stupid.

"Yeah? I have time." I say.

"I'm sorry Harry. I didn't want to fight with you earlier. I mean... I love you and I know that you just want my best but I won't do a therapy. Not yet and I don't plan on doing it anytime." No. I really hoped that she thinks about it and she will do a therapy. I'm sure it would help her so much.

"I love you too, baby. But are you sure that's the best? I mean... I thought a therapy could help you a lot." I hear her sigh against the phone.

"Yes it's the best for me, Harry. Please accept that. I'm happy with you and I don't need a therapy." I roll my eyes. I'm kind of glad that she can't see me right now. I'm sure we would yell at each other. What should I even answer? Do I have to accept that? Even if I'm not happy with it? It's probably the best that I just accept it. Maybe we can speak again a other day about it but not now.

"Okay. Of course I accept your decission."

Lucy's POV

I'm so glad that he accepts my discission. I'm sure he would be happier if I do that fucking therapy but it's my life and I know full well what is good for me.

"Thank you. See you tomorrow" I say.

"Yes. I love you Lucy." I love him so much more. 

"I love you too, Harry." We end the phone and I let myself fall onto the bed. I'm glad that we talked about it. I couldn't stand it to not talk with him about it until tomorrow. I wouldn't be able to sleep. I wouldn't be able to eat. And I will never know what happens tomorrow. Whoah. That sounds kind of horrible.

I look at the scissor at my desk. Oh no. I have to stand up.. I don't want to see this anymore. It just reminds me of bad times. But now it's like there is a light in the dark for me. It's hope. Hope for something better. And the light is Harry.

I take the scissor and throw it into the crap bucket.