Chapter 9

Lucy's POV

I hate maths! I don't understand it and I never will. I don't know what my teacher talks about and I really don't care at all. He's still in my mind, not anyone or anything else. Just him. Will he always be? Is he something like... my crush? I don't know.

As the lesson finally ends I realize a small piece of paper on my desk with a sign saying "Lucy". Someone wrote a sign for me? Probably just any hate. Haha. I don't even want to open it but whatever.

I unfold the small piece of paper and my eyes go widen as I read what it said there. "6pm in the cafe in our town? I have to talk with you. Harry". What the hell?! Is that true? Is that message really from him, or does someone want to fool with me? And what does he even want to talk about?

Harry's POV

If she will be there? Is it kind of shy that I didn't ask her personally? Yeah probably. But it was the best idea I could have thought of.

In ten minutes she have to be here. Usually I'm never that nervous but she makes me this way. I've never felt this way before. My heart is racing and my stomach is fluttering. Is this called "Love" ? Am I too young too feel something like that? I'm only sixteen and I'm probably thinking too much.

That's when my eyes meet her. She looks incredible good. She isn't wearing a pair of jeans with a sweater which she normally does. She wears a white flutter dress which fits her perfectly. It isn't too long and not too short. I love her long legs. I still don't know why so many peoply think she's ugly. She's absolutely beautiful to me.

A small smile escapes her lips as she sees me. She walks towards me and takes a seat next to me.

"Hey" I don't know how to start a good conversation. I never did something like that. I mean.. is that a date? No. I just want to talk with her.

Lucy's POV

He's so cute. My heart is racing. He sits so close to me. "Hey" I simply respond. What does he even want to talk about?

"Do you want to drink something?" I've just realized that he already has a glass of coke next to him. "No thank you, I'm not thirsty right now". Well I'm actually thirsty but I don't have the nerve to offer something now. Fucking anxiety.

"Uhm.. well you know I've wanted to talk with you". I nod. Oh god. What does that all mean? "I still care about you Lucy but I really don't know how I can help you.. do you understand what I mean? Maybe I could talk to the people who hate you or I could go to a teacher but.."

"No.. no it's okay. Thank you" I interupt him. "I don't want that you get involved in all this shit." I care way too much about him that I would want that he gets hated by this class.

He nods. "Okay.. but if you need something you can always call me or so..." I have to smile and it's so damn hot in here. Do I blush? Oh god, my face is probably as red as a tomato and that's embarassing.

"Thank you Harry. This means a lot to me." He smiles and it feels like the world stops for a while.

"Did you cut in the last time?" His voice is somehow calmer now and I shake my head.

"No. I've promised you that I wouldn't cut again. And I didn't". I just have to smile at him and he smiles as well, his dimples showing and his eyes brighter than ever before.

Harry's POV

I'm so happy to hear that she didn't cut in the last time. That's amazing. Okay, now I really have to be honest.

"Lucy... uhm I don't know how to say this.. but I don't care about you in a friends-way. It's like more than.. I don't know what you feel about me. But I like you. I like you a lot." Oh god. This is embarassing. I can't do this.

Lucy's POV

I interupt him as I place my lips on his. Oh my god. Maybe I shouldn't be doing this but his statement just made me do it. His lips feel perfect against mine. He places his hands on my waist and it feels like the world stops for a second time today. He told me that he likes me. He likes me a lot. I like him too. No, it's more than that. We really have to talk a lot. We don't know each other but it feels so perfect right now. I can't even think straight. This is my first kiss. With the person I have strong feelings for. This moment could last forever and I wouldn't care.

He pulls away. Oh. What was that? I smile at him but he looks a bit upset.

"Lucy, I'm sorry but we can't be together".