Chapter 39

Lucy's POV

"Oh my god I've missed you soooo much" I hug Harry tightly. It's so great that he's here. The week is finally over and that means I'm here almost one week. My parents will visit me tomorrow and Harry will spend a few hours with me today.

"How are you baby?" He places a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm better" I answer honestly. Harry looks deeply in my eyes and then smiles at me.

"I'm glad to hear this" He places a quick kiss on my mouth.

"Would you like to go inside? I could show you my room and everything" We're still outside and it's cold. Well it's almost December. Time flies way too fast.

"That sounds good" Harry answers and I reach for his hand to lead him inside.

...

"And this is my room" I open the door to lead him inside. "Oh and this is Lena" I didn't think she would be inside today but she doesn't have a real family so I understand her. Hopefully me and Harry can go outside then. I want to spend time with him. Only him.

"Hey I'm Harry" Lena stands up from her bed and Harry reaches for Lena's hand. Lena blushes - what the fuck?! Am I dreaming? What the fuck is wrong with her? Harry's mine. Oh my god what is wrong with me? I'm not jealous. Just because she's blushing doesn't mean that she wants something from Harry. This can happen because of a lot of reasons.

"Lucy told me alot from you" Lena smiles at Harry.

"Oh really? These better be good things" Harry starts to laugh. Oh god I've missed his laugh. I've missed him a lot and I don't know how I should handle another few weeks or even months.

"Of course" Lena looks at me for a few seconds. "She truly loves you" Yes, I do.

Harry makes his way back to me and hugs me from behind. "And I love you too" He whispers in my ear. There are still butterflies in my stomach and I have the feeling they always will be there.

"What are you going to do today Lena?" I ask after a few minutes of silence. I sit down on my bed and Harry sits next to me. Lena shrugs her shoulders.

"I don't know. I guess this will be a boring day" She sighs. "Are you two going to do something?" I look at Harry and he nods.

"Yeah. At least we will go and have some dinner, right?" He asks me and I nod. "That would be great" I smile at him. I could do anything with Harry and it still would be awesome.

"Would you like to come with us?" He asks Lena. What? Is he serious? I've waited this whole week for him to spend time with him and now he's asking Lena to come with us? What the fuck is wrong with him? Don't get me wrong, I like Lena. We understand us better every day but this was planned to be my day with Harry.

"Is that okay for you?" Lena looks at me and then back at Harry.

"It's alright" I try to smile and shrug my shoulders. It would be horrible of me to say no. I know how alone she feels sometimes so maybe it will be fun.

"Thank you. That's so nice from both of you. When are we going to dinner?" I shrug my shoulders and look at the clock on the wall.

"In two hours I guess?!" Harry nods. "Okay." Lena smiles.

"Should I show you the rest of the building?" I ask after a few minutes of silence. "Yes that would be great" Harry answers.

We both stand up and make our way to the door. "Oh do you want to come with us?" Harry looks at Lena and I roll my eyes. Fucking hell no. "Uhm.. no I actually have to take a shower and do a few things until we're going to get some food so it's okay. Thank you" I'm glad that Lena won't come along with us this time. Why does Harry want to spend so much time with her?

I close the door behind us and reach for Harry's hand. "Was that necessary to ask Lena if she comes with us?" I ask angrily. Harry's eyes widen.

"I've just wanted to be nice. Lena isn't that bad" Harry says and shrugs his shoulders.

"But I've wanted to spend time with you. Alone! And now you're..." "Are you jealous? Of Lena?" Harry interrupts me and starts to laugh.

"I'm not jealous" I lie.

"You are!" Harry still laughs.

"No" I mumble and look away from his bright eyes. Harry stops walking and looks at me with a worried expression.

"I've just wanted to be nice to Lena. I thought it would help her if she's outside with us for a while. I don't want anything from her, trust me. I just want you and you know this. I love you" Harry kisses my forehead.

"I know. I love you too. It just seems that she wants something from you" I answer sadly.

"You think that?" I nod. "Yeah she blushed when she saw you and I don't know she's different since you're here. So nice..." Harry chuckles.

"Oh come on! She knows that I'm yours" I nod. Yes, she hopefully does.

"Are you going to show me the building then?" Harry asks. I start to laugh.

"Of course. And I'm sorry" I say.

"Sorry? For what?"

"For being so ungrateful. But I'm really happy that you're here and that you visit me. That means a lot." Harry smiles.

"Everything for you baby." I love him.

(Midnight Memories is out today! Do you all like the album? What's your favourite song so far? Mines are Happily, Strong, You and I, Half A Heart and Little White Lies. I can't decide which one is the best haha. I few reminds me of Lucy and Harry :D

Don't forget to vote - thank you :) x