Chapter 14

Lucy's POV

We walk hand in hand to our class. It feels so good to hold a hand who gives you so much protection. To hold a hand from a person who loves you and you love back so endlessly.

Yesterday was just perfect. We just laid in my bed and cuddled and kissed a bit. I'm still so overwhelmed and confused.

I didn't told my mom yet that we're together. We want to do it all slowly.

Before we enter our class I stop him. "What's up babe?" He asks. "Uhm.. you don't have to hold my hand. You can go into class and I'll come in a few minutes after you." Harry chuckles playfully and places a kiss on my forehead. "No babe. You're mine. Everyone has to know this. I'm not afraid of the others."

I love it when he calls me babe. That feels so special and I'm not used to anything like that.

I smile a bit and then we enter our class. It seems like everyone's eyes go widen and it's so quiet suddenly.

"Seriously Styles??" Max says and my hate to him grows stronger now, if that's even possible.

"Yes Max. We're together and please accept that". Harry calmy says and Max starts to laugh.

"We all know you can have something better Harry." Claire bitchy adds. Claire is really pretty. She is skinny, has big boobs and long blond hair. This would be Harry's type. I still don't know why he chose me.

"It's none of your business Claire". I'm so proud of Harry. I love him so much.

"So does she know all the things you've said about her?" Max says. What?

I look over to Harry. He looks pissed and squeezes my hand a bit harder. If he wasn't holding my hand I would've left class right at this very moment.

"Shut up Max" he mumbles. "What's up Harry?" I say a bit too afraid.

"She doesn't know about that?? I'm sure it's fair that she knows it, since you apparently love her so much."

It confuses me and Harry goes to his desk and I follow him. "What was that Harry? What do I have to know?"

"Nothing" he mumbles. "No, I want to know. If you won't tell me I'll ask Max." I know that's not fair but I don't know how he will tell me otherwise.

"Okay. I'll tell you after school babe. Now go to your place". He smiles to me and I nod.

I sit down and Mel smiles at me. "You're together with Harry?" I have to smile. "Yeah, I am." I answer and that's such a strange thing to say. Lucy is in a relationship. What the hell is even going on? I can't hold back my smile anymore.

"I'm glad for you. You seem a lot happier."

I am a lot happier. But I'm still a bit afraid what Harry has to tell me.

Harry's POV

I hate Max. I never had a problem with him but since I've realized how mean he can be I can't stand him anymore. Yeah, I've said a few bad things about Lucy in the past but that was a long time ago and I didn't really know her by that time. I'm just scared that it'll hurt her. I'm afraid that I'll lose her. I don't want to lose her. I never want to lose her.

Max comes towards my desk. God.

"I still can't believe you're together with her, Styles". He giggles.

"I am. Why did you have to say that infront of Lucy? It's none of your business what I tell her and what not."

He shrugs his shoulders. "I just think it's fair since you're really together with her. Don't you play a game?"

"God no, I don't play a game with her. I love her and I didn't know you care what I tell her."

"I will never care about her, Styles. Never."

"Don't you ever say a stupid thing to her again and I will beat the shit out of you."

"Oh come on Harry. I will never stop. And I'm not afraid of you."

I'm glad that he finally walks away. I would have stood up and beat him in his ugly face if you would still stand here.

I'll beat the shit out of everybody if someone hurts Lucy again. I love her and nobody has the right to hurt her.