Chapter 7

Harry's POV

If she didn't hurt herself yesterday? Well, why wouldn't she cut just because I've told her not to do so? I can't concentrate in our history lesson. Shit. What does she even do to me? I really have to ask her after that lesson if she cut yesterday and how she feels today.

Lucy's POV

I love to see how he looks so focused. I don't know if he's really interested in world war 2 but he looks just perfect. I've never seen such a perfect boy. He does nothing and still looks perfect. How he bursts into laughter if a jerk says a stupid joke. I love how his dimples are showing when he smiles. I cannot find a thing on him I would change. I wouldn't change anything about him. Oh how I would love to spend more time with him. To see his smile because of me. To see how his eyes meet mine again. I would love to hear his jokes. I would love to hear stories about him. I don't know much about him and maybe I'm being naive. I would love to feel his lips on mine. If they feel good? I'm sure they do. I would love to feel his hug again. Just one more time. It makes me feel better for a bit.

"We're doing a patnerwork today. I will choose a partner for everybody so it's all fair" my teacher announces. Oh. How great. I hate partnerworks. Either I'll get someone like Max to hate on me all of the time or I'll get someone who doesn't speak to me so I have to do it on my own. "Max with Jennifer please.. James with Victoria.. Lucy with Harry..". Harry? My eyes widen. I mean.. I don't know. Somehow I'm happy but I'm not sure how he will react.

A few seconds later Harry takes his seat beside me and smiles for a bit. Veronica hands out our papers and I try to focus my gaze on the paper. I can't seem to look into his eyes. "Well let's start.." Harry sighs. I love his deep and raspy voice. Our teamwork is going on really well. We answer the question together and I realize that he's really clever.

Harry's POV

Now or never. In a few minutes the lesson will be over and I don't know if I will have a good chance to talk with her after school. I'm happy that we finished those questions so fast and I have to say I really like to work with her. She's not one of those bitches who doesn't know anything at all.

"Uhm.. Lucy?" Her eyes meet mine and I'm not sure what I wanted to ask her for a few seconds. "Did you... did you cut yesterday?"

Lucy's POV

I'm really surprised by his question. He really asked me if I hurted myself yesterday? I shake my head and I'm glad that this isn't a lie and I'm kind of proud of myself.

"Are you sure?" A small smile escapes his lips.

"Yeah.. yeah I'm sure" I also smile and I feel really good. Our eyes connect for a few seconds and I just  love to hang out with him. Even if it's just for some stupid partnerwork.

Harry's POV

She really didn't cut yesterday. I'm so glad to hear that. If she didn't cut because of me? I would love to ask her tons of more questions but the lesson is over now. But I won't forget the way she smiled when she told me she didn't cut.