Chapter 38

Lucy's POV

"Good morning Lucy. Your new room mate arrived a few minutes ago." Maria smiles at me as she walks into my room. I nod.

"How are you feeling today? I need to tell you that your new room mate, her name is Lena, is different than you." She resists to roll her eyes. "Well she doesn't really talk about herself and she is very depressive. She also cuts and she isn't allowed to do this here. So if you will see her doing this please call me." I nod. It doesn't sound that bad. I've being going through all this things as well.

"Well I'm okay and it's alright. I will call you if she does something stupid." She nods and turns around.

"Lena? You can come inside. This is your room mate Lucy." A skinny and small girl with short pink hairs appears in my room. She looks angry and well.. not very nice. I smile at her.

"Hey Lena, I'm Lucy. Nice to meet you." I reach out for her hand but she looks away from me. What the fuck is wrong with her?! Maria was right. She's a lot different than me.

"Just call me if you both need something." Maria looks at us and I nod. She then leaves our room. Lena sits down on her bed and looks at the table where I have a few pictures of my family and Harry.

"Is this your brother?" I have to chuckle. Does he even look like me? I shake my head.

"No, no. This is my boyfriend." Her eyes widen.

"You have a boyfriend?" I nod and start to blush.

"Yeah. We're together more than a half year now." I inform her. Lena shrugs her shoulders.

"You don't have to tell me this. I'm not intersted in your private life." Oups. "Sorry." I just say. I thought this was a good thing to talk about. Lena opens her suitcase and grabs a few blades. She isn't going to cut herself now, is she? Right infront of me? What the hell is wrong with this girl?

"You're not allowed to cut here." I don't know what else to say. She shrugs her shoulders.

"That's none of your bussiness what I do and I don't care what's allowed and what's not. I will cut whenever I want." What the fuck??

"Why do you wanna cut?" I ask her.

"That's none of your business, either." She takes one blade and removes her sweater above her wrist. Damn she has many scars and they are deep. They are not even comparable to mine.

"I will call Maria now if you don't stop with that shit." I say louder than usual. My heart is beating faster now and I really don't know how to stop her from doing this shit. She looks up at me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You won't call Maria that bitch!" She screams.

"Firstly, yes I will call her and secondly, she's not a bitch. She tries her best to help all of us." Lena shrugs her shoulders.

"I don't need help. I'm okay on my own." She says quitely.

"Why are you here then?" If she doesn't want to get better it's unnecessary that came here. Something can only help you if you let it and want to get healthy. Same with people. They can only save you if you want to get saved.

"I had to go here. I've tried to kill myself in that fucking youth home." She was in a youth home? That explains a lot. I can imagine that a youth home isn't the best thing when you're a teen. Doesn't she have parents? I want to ask her about it but I don't think it's the right time now. I don't think she would tell me, anyway. We just met and I don't think living with her here will get easy.

"It must have been hard but please don't cut yourself here." I have to discourage her from cutting and I don't really want to call Maria but if it's necessary I surely will.

"Don't pretend like you care about me. No one does." At this time I know that we have something in common. She feels like she isn't good enough.

"I care about you and I'm sure other people do, too. You wouldn't be here then. You wouldn't live anymore if no cares about you." Even if she won't believe it, this is the truth. Without Harry I wouldn't live anymore. Without my parents I wouldn't be here and get help. That means people care about me even if I couldn't believe this at first.

Lena looks up at me and her eyes widen. "You already sound like a psychologiest." She shakes her head and chuckles. I have to smile.

"Well I was there a lot of times. Maybe that's why." I answer.

"How is it? Isn't it horrible if you tell everything a person you don't know? The psychologiest doesn't even know how I feel." I sit down on the bed next to her. I don't think she likes it but I don't care right now.

"No. I think it's really important that you can talk with a person about your problems. Of course you have to trust this person but they aren't allowed to talk about you. I know you think they don't understand how you feel like but I think they do" Lena lays her head on the wall and I take that opportunity to grab the blade she's still holding in her hand. She gives me an angry look.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Those are mine!" I get up and throw the blade in the crap bucket.

"From now on you won't cut again. Not in my or our room. Not here infront of me." I'm kind of proud of myself that I really did that. I know this must be hard for her but it's her best.

"Trust me it's just for your best." I contuine and she still looks at me with her mouth wide open. I guess she didn't expect I would ever do something like that.  

I grab my phone and text Harry.

My new room mate is kind of horrible, but I think I will survive. L. x

It doesn't even take a minute for Harry to reply. It seems to me that he always waits for a message from me.

I'm really proud of you. If you need anything just call me. H. x

I will do this on my own. Lena just needs a person to talk with and to tell her what she has to do. That's all. I'm sure we won't get best friend but we won't kill us either.

"Let's go to school then." I say to her and her eyes widen again.

"School? We have school?" Didn't Maria tell her?

"Of course." I have to laugh and grab her hand to walk out of the room.

(Woooopp I'm still looking for someone who can make a trailer for Bullied - so please let me know if you know someone :)

Don't forget to vote - love you all x)