Chapter 24

Lucy's POV

"Oh my god I've missed you so much!" Harry hugs me tightly as I enter his room.

"Harry I just was in school. It wasn't even that long! But I've missed you too. So much." He places a kiss on my forehead.

"Exactly. You were in school. Without me. And I was in school. Without you." He says dramatically.

"Yeah, I know." I smile at him.

"So how was school? You have to tell me everything now!" I nod and we sit down on his bed.

"Well I guess it was good, yeah. The people were nice to me. I mean there are always people you won't like.."

"Which people do you mean? Was someone mean to you?" I shake my head.

"No, Harry. Calm down. They didn't say anything bad to me. They just have a lot of questions and I'm not sure how to answer them."

"Which questions?"

"For example we had to tell what our plans for this school year will be and what we did in the holidays infront of the whole class.. I can't just tell them I was at a psychologiest, right? But they know that I've got bullied in my old school. I thought it would be better to tell them the truth. I mean I don't know what they will think about it but.."

"Lucy calm down now." He places his hand on my thigh and giggles. I let out a deep breath.

"I think it's okay that they know you've got bullied in your old school. Did you also tell them that you have a boyfriend?" He winks at me.

"God Harry. Yes I did." I start to laugh.

"That's good. I just want that every boy knows you are mine."

"You know I wouldn't cheat on you or something like that. I love you."

"I know. But it's better that they know." I roll my eyes at his behaviour.

"Okay keep going. So will you tell them that you've hurt yourself for a time and you're still going to a psychologiest?" I sigh.

"I really don't know. I'm kind of scared that they think that's pathetic or funny and they will hate on me then. But if I won't tell them it won't be a good start in this school, I guess. And if they ever see my scars... "

"Hmm.. If you'll find a good opportunity you should tell them. If not - that's fine too. It's your life."

"Yeah you are right. It's hard, though."

"I know but you'll do this. I'm so proud of you" He takes my wrist in his hand.

"For what?"

"For everything. You've stopped hurting yourself. You're going to a psychologiest. You're finally happy again. You're in a relationship with me. I couldn't imagine this a few months ago. All I ever wanted was save you..."

"You saved me." He smiles.

"So you should be proud of yourself. I wouldn't be here without you." I continue. He places a kiss on my cheek.

"I love you so much. But keep going now. What else happened in school? You didn't even tell me what's your teacher like and where you sit."

"Well our teacher is really nice. I'm sure she will help me to get through this class. She also told me I have to tell her if someone is mean to me. And I sit beside a nice girl called Jeanette. She's skinny and has long brown hair. She's shy but funny, though."

"Sounds good. What about the other students?"

"Uhm I didn't really talk with them today. There are a few who remind me of my old class mates. There's a boy who is similar to Max.."

"Oh god. If he ever will be mean to you you should call me.." Harry interrupts me.

"Calm down. I will be alright. And there's a girl with long blonde hair and big boobs. I think she's a bitch." Harry starts to laugh.

"A while ago I thought she would be your type." I continue. Harry stops laughing.

"There's no other type of girl I want. All I ever want will be you." I love him so much. I smile at him and give him a kiss.

"So how was school in my old class?" I ask.

"You should be glad that you changed school. Max is stupid as always and there are no other important news."

"Oh okay. Forget Max. Did someone mention me?" Harry shakes his head. Of course no one mentioned me. They weren't interested in me and they will never be.

"Not really." I shrug my shoulders.

"I thought so." I say.