Chapter 17

Lucy's POV

Is he fucking serious? Did he really say that I need a therapy?

My phone starts to vibrate and it brings me out of my thoughts so I look at the display. It's my mother. Shit. I totally forgot to tell her that I'm at Harry's. I'm kind of glad that she calls me at that moment so I have a few more moments to think of what I'll answer.

I move away from him and mumble "It's my mom" as I answer my phone and Harry nods.

"Mom?" I try to find my voice.

"Lucy? Where are you?" She almost screams in my phone. Oh god.

"Calm down mom. I'm sorry I'm at Harry's house. But can we talk when I'm back at home please?"

"Why didn't you call me? I was scared that..."

"Mom I'm sorry. You don't have to be scared or something. I'll be at home soon." She sighs.

"It's okay. Can you be at home in an hour?" I look at Harry's wall-clock. It's 5 pm. I totally forgot how late it actually is while spending time with him.

"Sure. Bye mom."

"Bye - I love you." I'm glad that she didn't ask more because of Harry. I'll tell her later that we're a couple.

I look at Harry and he smiles a bit. "Is your mother okay?"

I nod. "Yeah. I have to be at home in an hour. Is it okay for you if I'll tell her about us then?"

He nods. "Of course. I also should tell my mother soon about us. I mean.. she'll realize it sooner or later anyway." I nod.

Harry's POV

"So.. uhm... you think it's better if I do a therapy?" She asks quietly. Oh god. I shouldn't have said this. Not today. But it's better to be honest I guess.

"Yeah.. I don't wanna let you go Lucy and I don't want to lose you. I'll always be here for you and I'll help you as much as I can but I'm no psychologiest. I can't save you from everything." I take a deep breath and look at her. Her eyes seem watery. Shit. I just want her best.

"You mean.. because of the cutting?" I nod.

"Exactly. I just want to help you, Lucy." I add but she shakes her head.

"But I didn't cut since we're together and I'm also not planning to do it again someday." She says. That's so complicated. I don't know what to answer and I don't know how to explain everything so it doesn't seem to be bad for her.

"But it's possible that you'll do it again someday." She sighs.

"No..." She shakes her head. Again.

"Lucy... Believe me.. it would be better for you. And for me. For all of us."

Lucy's POV

"For you? For all of us? It's not like that you have to go through all of this." I almost scream. I'm suddenly so pissed at him. He looks a bit surprised.

"But it's also hard to be scared that you will..." He stops.

"What?"

"That you'll continue cutting. That it's getting worse day by day. And that you will... you'll kill yourself one day". My eyes go widen.

"You... You shouldn't be scared because of me... I won't kill myself..." I close my eyes for a few seconds. Well I thought about it... I thought about killing myself but that was before we came together.

"You say that now, Lucy. Please do that fucking therapy and I won't be scared because of you. And I'm sure you would feel a lot better after it. Please Lucy." He almost begs. I have to get out of here. It doesn't make much sense to speak with him right now. He wouldn't understand.

"It's better that I go now." I take my jacket that lies on the couch and run out of the house without a last look at Harry.