Chapter 25

Harry's POV

"Lucy?" I ask softly.

"Hmm?" I can tell that she's tired right now as she already closed her eyes beside me. We are still laying in my bed and I know that she has to go home soon.

"Can I ask you something and you'll answer honestly?" She opens her eyes and stares at me for a while.

"Yeah, sure. I will always be honest. What's the matter?" She smiles at me but also has a worried expression. I've thought alot about it if I should ask her something like that but I think it would be good to do it.

"Would you... if we would break up.. would you start to cut again?" Her eyes widen for a second but she closes them quickly and takes a deep breath. She shakes her head then.

"No.." She opens her eyes again and continues. "No.. I think I'm over this. I wouldn't do that."

Lucy's POV

I don't know what to think about Harry's question. I'm kind of scared and worried because he asked me such a question. It's sweet that he cares so much about me but it also sounds like he wants to break up with me. I know it sounds stupid but I can't believe that we might break up one day. I enjoy it right now. And I need him. So much.

Of course I wouldn't want to cut again but I couldn't promise not to do so  if he leaves me. My world would fall apart.

"Are you sure?" He asks me. I nod.

"Yeah.. but why are you asking me this? Do you want to.. break up?" He immediately shakes his head.

"No, of course not Lucy. I love you and you know this. I just wanted to make sure you're over this whole thing. I mean.. not many couples are still together after a few years you know. And we're young too."

I don't know what to think about this. I know this. I know that most young couples aren't together forever but it's hard to believe that we would break up one day, though.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." It's the only thing I can say right now. I know I should tell him about my feelings and my thoughts. That I don't know if I would cut again and I can't imagine that we would really break up one day.

"That's good" He simply answers. "So you aren't angry because I've asked you this?" I shake my head.

"No. of course not. Everything is alright" I smile at him and he kisses me. Even if this isn't the most honest answer - I can't tell him my thoughts right now. I don't want to worry him. He doesn't have to worry about me anymore.

"Lucy? I have to tell you something.." Harry suddenly breaks my thoughts. He looks worried and afraid at the same time.

"What's up?"

"I didn't want this but.. it just happened.. I really love you.. you know this, right?"

"Yeah, Harry I know this but what happenend?" He takes a deep breath. God what's up with him? I'm so confused and scared at the same time. What did he do?

"I've cheated on you."