Chapter 41

Lucy's POV

"Thanks god you're finally here" I mumble as my dad hugs me tightly. Today is the day I can finally go back home. I will leave the psychiatry.

"Sorry I had to do a lot of work but we can go back home now" My father removes from my hug and takes my bags.

"Dad are you able to go to Maria's office and do all those paper things? I wanna say goodbye to Lena" I point to Lena and my dad both smiles and nods at her.

"I will wait infront of Maria's office for you. Don't take too long" I nod. I just need a few last minutes. My dad leaves the room and I close the door after him. I turn around to face Lena. She smiles at me but I can see that she tries to hold back her tears. She walks towards me and hugs me tightly.

"I will miss you Lucy." Lena whispers in my ear.

"I will miss you, too. But I promise you I will visit you and phone you and if you need something just tell me. I will always be here for you" I've never thought Lena will get this important to me. When she came here a few weeks ago I've tried my best to accept her and now she became a really good friend. It's good to know that there are people who feel the same as you and that's the reason they understand you so well. Lena wipes away a few tears with her thumb from my cheek. I didn't even realize that I started to cry.

"Heeeey don't cry Lucy. I hope you will be alright at home. Of course you can talk to me anytime and I hope we will see us again soon" We remove from our hugs and I look past the room one last time. I think I haven't forgotten anything. It's so easy to say we will see us soon again but I already know that it won't be that easy at all. I can't come here every weekend and I don't know how long she has to stay here.

"Try anything to get out here soon" I wink at her.

"I don't even think I will survive it here without you" She chuckles and I start to laugh.

"Heey it's not that bad" I say.

"Yeah but with you it's a lot better" We say our last good bye and then I leave my room. It was my room.

...

The drive home feels much more longer than driving here did a few weeks ago. I still can't believe it's all over now. It was so much better than I've imagined and I will try my best to start everything new now.

My buzzing phone interrupts my thoughts.

When will you be at home? Harry x

Oh god I will see Harry again today. He is my lifesaver. My world. My everything.

"Dad how long do we need to drive?" My dad takes a short look at the navigation system and at his watch. He wrinkels his forehead and answers then.

"I think about thirty minutes" Thirty minutes can last way too long.

In 30 minutes. Lucy x

I have to yawn. I didn't sleep a lot last night. I was way too nervous and excited than to fall asleep. I close my eyes and it doesn't take long for me to fall in a dream full of happy thoughts.

...

"Lucy? We are at home." My dads voice makes me wide awake and I open my eyes. I look around my home town and our house. It wasn't even a long time I was away but it feels a bit different, though.

I open the door and almost jump out of the car. I don't waste a second to run towards my house as I see my mom and Harry standing infront of it. I didn't know that Harry would be here right now.

I open my arms and almost fall into mum and Harry. They both hug me tightly and place kisses all over my face. I can't see or hear anything because I have to cry so hard. God how I've missed being home. I just hear a few I love you's and I've missed you from mum and Harry.

Harry's POV

"Let's go inside then? It's cold" I whine and take Lucy's hand. I don't wear a jacket so it's getting really windy. Lucy still cries a bit but she also smiles and I know that she's happy. I've missed her. I've missed her smile. I've missed her voice. I've missed her laugh. I've missed her body. I've missed everything on her.

Me, her dad, her mum and Lucy go inside and we all sit down on the huge kitchen table.

"So how was it? Do you want a cake? Harry and me made a chocolate cake" Lucy smiles at me and I squeeze her hand. It was my idea to make a cake. I remember the day when she told me that her favourite cake is a chocolate cake. So I've asked her mom to make a cake together. Most of the cake made her mom because she's  better in cooking than me but I've helped her, of course, and I'm proud of it.

"Wow thank you Harry and mom. Harry I'm surprised" She chuckles and I point my tongue out at her.

"So yes I would love to have a small piece of cake please" Her mom immediately stands up and takes the cake from the oven.

"Well it was really good. I mean I've missed home every single day but the therapies really helped me a lot. I've made new friends, for example Lena, which was my room mate. But I'm glad I'm back home now" I watch her lips and her sparkling eyes as she says every word. I'm not sure if I hear everything right because I'm way more distracted from her lips. What her lips could do to me. She's so fucking beautiful and her body is perfect.

I lay my hand on her thigh and travel up and down. God she makes me horny. We only had sex one time but it was perfect and I wanna feel her body again.

"Aren't you hungry?" Lucy's voice suddenly interrupts my dirty thoughts as I realize that everyone is almost finished with their cake and I haven't even started yet. God I have to concentrate more, it's going to be embarrassing.

I'm glad as we're all finally finished with eating and drinking. I want Lucy now. I want her on my own. In her bed.

"Can we go to your room now?" I mumble in Lucy's ear. She nods and we both stand up at the same time.

"We'll go in my room now" Lucy informs her parents and they just nod and smile. I'm glad she has understanding and nice parents. I like them. But of course they won't know that I will fucking make her feel good in a few minutes. I'm sure that they don't even know that their daughter isn't that innocent.

We both make our way to her room and I close the door after we enter it. I take her wrists and hold Lucy's body against the wall. Lucy's eyes go widen and I can tell that she's surprised and doesn't know what's going on. She doesn't know this part of me yet. But I've had enough of waiting.

"See what you do to me?" I whine and point at my hard on. She blushes and tries to hold back her smile.

"I'm so glad you're back. I've missed you. I've missed your body. And I've missed your voice. I've missed everything on you and I've missed the way you moan my name. I need you now, Lucy. Need you so much." I whine and we quickly make our way to her bed and I let myself fall onto her.

"I love you Harry." She moans as I suck on her neck.

"Shhh. We have to be quiet this time. You're parents are at home, remember?" She nods as she closes her eyes. God she's so damn sexy.

"Do you want me Lucy?"

"Yeah" She breaths out.

"What? Say it again baby" I say in a low and quiet voice.

"I... I want you Harry. I need you" I smile and start to unbotton her clothes.

"I wanna make you feel good now" And I wanna make her happy. She will realize what she missed when she was away.

(Yeeeey I've finally had time to upload a new chapter :) I hope that I'm able to write more in the next time since it's christmas soon. What are your wishes for christmas? I don't have special ones. I wanna be happy without any fights :)

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Please don't forget to vote x

I don't know exactly how many chapters will follow but you will get informed ha x)