Chapter 20

Lucy's POV

I never really wanted to do a therapy but if that's the only way to get Harry back I'll do it. I would do everything to get Harry back. Without him I wouldn't be here anymore. I need him in my life.

My mother was really proud and shocked at the same time when I told her I will do a therapy. She always wanted that I do a therapy but I never wanted to do so and she just couldn't force me to do it. She helped me to search for a good psychologiest. I think that's a good beginning.

And now we are here. Me and Harry walk trough the huge building where the psychologiest will be. His hand is warm and holds mine.

"Don't be so nervous babe. You will do that. I'm sure it won't be that bad." He says as we finally reach the door where the psychologiest will be. We sit down infront of the door where a few chairs are. I'm so glad that there aren't any people at the moment. It's hard enough for me to go to a psychologiest.

"Why do you know that I'm nervous?" I ask him.

"I know you well enough by now, baby." He simply says and chuckles.

"That's true." I say and smile a bit.

"I'm so proud of you. Do you know this?" I nod. He places a kiss on my forehead. No other boy in this world would be that understanding or even start a relationship with someone like me. A girl who is always sad and hurts herself.

"You know I do that just because of you?" I tease him and he nods.

"Yes. That makes me even prouder and happier." I would like to say something else but the door opens and a woman comes out and looks at me. She smiles at me. She looks nice and she's beautiful. She has to be about thirty years old. That woman has long blonde hairs and black big glasses on her nose which makes her face look complete.

"Are you Lucy?" I nod and stand up.

"Come in please" she adds.

Harry's POV

When will she be finally finished? She has to be in there about an hour but it feels so much longer. I'm so proud. I still can't believe that she does it. I hope this can help her.

The door opens again and I'm so happy as Lucy comes out and I immediately stand up and reach for her hand. She smiles at me but I'm sure that she cried in there. Oh my god I hope she's okay.

"How was it? Are you okay?" I have to know everything now.

"It was... really good I guess." I let out a deep breath. Just this simple answer makes me feel better.

"Yeah?" I don't know what else to say.

"Yeah. We talked a lot. And I... I cried. But that was okay." She says and smiles at me. I give her a kiss on her cheek as we walk out of the buiding.

"So did it help you?"

Lucy's POV

"Yes it really did. I mean.. I don't know exactly it was the first time but I feel a lot better now." I'm so happy that it went so well.

"Really? I'm so glad to hear that." Harry says and squeezes my hand.

"Mhhmm" I don't know what else to say right now. So many things happened today.

"And... I mean... what happens next then?" He asks.

"I will go there a few more times of course. She gave me tips which could help me to stop cutting. She also told me how to stand trough the bullying and I have to tell her how it will went and she still will help me of course." I say.

"Woah that sounds good." Harry sounds really happy and I'm glad he is.

"Oh and I have to go to the pharmacy." I tell him.

"To the pharmacy? Why? Are you ill?" He asks a bit too worried.

"Uhm no. I have to take anti depressants." I try to calm him.

"Anti depressants? What's that?" In a few meters we will reach the pharmacy.

"It will help me that I'm not feeling that bad. Like I will get a better mood if I take it..."

"Like a drug?" He interrupts me. I start to laugh.

"No.... no not so bad. Don't worry Harry." He looks a bit confused but smiles at me.

After we were in that pharmacy we went to Harry's and we're currently laying in Harry's bed.

"So this really helps you to get a better mood?" He asks.

"Yeah. But it makes me tired I think." I yawn and he giggles.

"I guess it was a long day. Maybe you're not tired because of those drugs but because of the psychologiest and so on." He says.

"Those are no drugs." I explain it again but he won't get it.

"Anyway you really sound tired. You can sleep a bit if you want".

"That sounds really good. Thank you." I yawn again. He covers our bodies and hugs me tightly. It doesn't even take me a few seconds until I fall asleep. 

(I hope you all still like my Story :) I'm so sorry that I can't write every day because of school but I write as much as possible. It would mean a lot if you vote for it or leave a comment - this gives me motivation to write more :D Ily x)