Chapter 26

Lucy's POV

He cheated on me. He cheated on me. He cheated on me.

No matter how many times I think about it  - it doesn't make any sense. Why did he do that? I don't know what to think or to say. I don't know if I should cry or if I should scream.

"Lucy? Are you okay? I'm sorry.. it just happened but I love you. I still want you."

He's a fucking liar.

"Why did you do this?" I try to say as calm as possible. He shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know Lucy. It doesn't matter." It doesn't matter? It fucking does! I stand up and walk over to his window. I feel his gaze on my back. I've never expected this. Never. Not from Harry. I thought everything was okay.

"Was it because I didn't sleep with you yet?" I hear Harry's footsteps behind me.

"No, of course not Lucy. You know that's no problem for me - I can wait." I don't think so.

"Am I not good enough?" My throat thickens.

"You are perfect Lucy and you know this!" Harry tries to touch me but I move away from him.

"Who was it?" I feel a single tear on my cheek but I wipe it away quickly.

"It doesn't matter Lucy. You don't know her."

"How does she look like?"

"Please Lucy..."

"When was it?"

"Two weeks ago. It was at the birthday party from Kyle. I was drunk - it doesn't mean anything." I remember the saturday when I was alone at home. I usually spend my evenings with Harry but he was at that stupid party. I shouldn't let him go. He didn't even tell me that he had so much to drink.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I still don't look at him but I know that he shrugs his shoulders.

"I couldn't. I knew that I would hurt you. I never wanted to hurt you but I can't change it now. I hope you can forgive me?!" Is he fucking serious now?

"What happened between us? I thought we were doing so well." I'm surprised by myself that I'm still so calm. I can't believe Harry did this.

"We are doing well, baby!" I have to laugh at his comment.

"I never thought you would do something like this. That you would cheat on me. I can't believe I've fallen in love with you I should have known better that you just want sex. She probably was the complete opposite from me." With the complete opposite I mean long, blonde hairs and big boobs. How I always imagined how Harry's type would be.

"Did you forget that I've always been here for you? Did you forget that you wouldn't live anymore without me?" Harry screams at me. I turn around to face him. What the fuck is wrong with him now? Is it my fault now that he cheated on me?

"Is that an excuse to cheat on me?"

"Don't make such big drama about it. Nothing bad happened." I can't believe what he just said. I just shake my head.

"You are right. She is the complete opposite from you. She doesn't have problems, goes to a psychologiest and wants to kill herself. And hell yeah she was amazing in bed." My eyes widen and I don't know what to say.

"Then why are you even together with me?" I scream at him. I didn't realize until now that I'm crying but I don't care.

"I guess we're done then." I continue.