Chapter 27

Harry's POV

"Lucy..." I don't know what to say. I know it was stupid to cheat on her but I had too much to drink and all what she does is a big drama about it. She completely forgets that I was always here for her and now she just wants to give up on us? Just because of that one little mistake? I know it was stupid to say that the girl I've slept with was amazing in bed and doesn't have problems like Lucy. Hell I can't even remember the girl's name so Lucy really doesn't have to be jealous.

"Is that all you can say? My name?" She still screams at me and she cries. I don't want to see her like this. Hell I never wanted to see her like this again. But she just completely overracts.

I just don't know what to say. It seems like everytime I say something it's the wrong thing.

"I better go home now" She almost whispers. She grabs her things and runs out of my room. I should call her name. I should follow her and bring her back to my room to speak with her about it. Our fight is completely unnecessary. But all I can do is stand here and wait for a better day.

Lucy's POV

All he did was saying my name? Does he even care about me? Does he still want to be together with me? He didn't even fight for me. Nothing.

I'm so glad to be alone right now. In my room. But all I can think about is him and cutting myself. I know I'm not allowed to do this. I'm over this whole thing. But it's still hard, especially at times like this.

What did I do wrong? I know it was all hard with me. I had problems and sometimes I still have. But I thought he could accept it. We never really talked about sex. He said he would wait until I'm fully ready. And what did he do? He cheated on me.

I never was good enough. I am not good enough. I never will be good enough.

I always knew Harry is the type of guys who doesn't give a real interest in relationships. The type of guys who just wants a girl for having sex and then they say good-bye and you're alone again.

But then he showed me that he was different. Was it all just a lie? Did he do that to let me fall after all? Did he want to hurt me? No. This can't be real.

I'm not allowed to cut. I'm not allowed to cut. I'm not allowed.

I won't do this. I won't cut myself again. Never. I've fighted so hard. I won't let Harry win. But I love him. I want him. I need him. So much.

I don't even know if it's all over now. It can't be.

If he would care if I hurt myself again?

I have to call my psychologiest. Now. She said I could always call her if there is a huge problem.

Is it a huge problem? No. It isn't. I'm strong enough alone. I don't need anyone.

Just Harry. I can't live without him.