Chapter 34

Lucy's POV

Tomorrow I will go in the psychiatry. It's sunday now and I'm at home since wednesday. I will spend the last day together with Harry.

"What did your parents say? I mean that you're about to go in that psychiatry?" Harry hugs me from behind as I pack my clothes in the suitcase and places kisses in my neck. I will miss home.

"They were happy of course.. I mean they already signed me up there haha... oh and they are so thankful that I have you." I smile at him. "You saved my life.." I contuine.

"Everything for you babe." I turn around and he hugs me tightly.

"I won't be at home for at least 8 weeks.. that's strange. The longest I was away from home was 1 week and that was for a school trip. I was homesick." Harry chuckles.

"It will be alright." He whispers in my ear.

"I'm sure your parents will visit you as often as possible." I nod.

"My mom will cry after the first day I'm not at home..I'm sure" Harry starts to laugh.

"Your mom really loves you."

"Yes, she does." I have to smile at the thought. My mom was always here for me and she always will be no matter how hard my life is.

"Will you also visit me?" I ask Harry. He shakes his head and my eyes widen for a second.

"No.. I'm sorry.. haha just kidding of course I will visit you. For sure every weekend."

"Oh god... that means at least 5 days without you..." I whine.

"Aww baby I will call you every day. You know the psychiatry is more than one hour away from here." I nod.

"Yes.. unfortunately.. but maybe that's a good thing" Harry nods.

"It's a new beginning for everyone. Does your school already know everything?" I nod.

"Yeah my mom phoned the headmaster and told him everything."

....

Harry's POV

Lucy is finally finished with packing her things for the psychiatry. "What are we going to do now?" I ask her.

"What do you want?" I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know.. spending my time with you. We could go to the cinema? Or just watching a movie at home?" She smiles.

"I have a better idea.." I'm confused. "What do you mean?" She takes my hand in hers. "I... I'm ready. I'm ready for you." I still don't get it.

"Ready for what?"

"Harry I want to have my first time with you. You've told me you're ready to wait and I think we both waited long enough now.. I want you." I smile at her.

"You sure?" She nods. "Yes I'm very sure."

Lucy's POV

This is the right time for it. Right now is the time I want that he makes love to me. Not just sex. Love.

He takes my hand and he lays me down onto my bed. "For how long are you parents out?" Harry starts to kiss me.

"Long enough for... you know." Harry chuckles.

"Yes I know." His huge hands find their way under my t-shirt. "Can you remove the t-shirt?" He looks up at me. I nod. His eyes travel to my bra and my stomach. "So beautiful.." He begins to kiss down my stomach. I'm nervous but it feels alright. With him I feel so special.

Harry unzips my short and lays it on the end of the bed. He looks in my eyes again. "Do you really want this?" I nod again.

"Yes I want." I just have my underwear on while Harry is still in his clothes. "Can you.. can you undress yourself please?" I want to see and feel him.

"Of course.." He smiles and removes his shirt and his jeans. My hands travel down his body. "You're perfect.." I say with wide eyes. How the hell did I ever deserve him?

"No... You are perfect." I have to blush at his words.

"Can I..?" He looks in my eyes and then at my boobs. I'm not sure why I am that insecure. He's my boyfriend but it's my first time so I guess that's normal. "Yes." I quietly breath out. He removes my bra followed with my panties in seconds. I want to hide my body with my hands but Harry takes them and lays them next to my body. He shakes his head.

"You don't have to be insecure. You're perfect." I smile at him.

Harry hovers above me with still his boxers on. Without a word I travel my hands down his back to his boxers. I remove his boxers and Harry lays them on the end of the bed where all other clothes from us are laying.

"You don't have to be nervous baby... tell me when I should stop okay? If you don't feel alright just tell me." Harry says with a worried gaze.

"I will... can we start now?" Harry nods.

"Sure." He looks deep in my eyes while thrusting in me.

It hurts at first but Harry is careful and it feels good at the same time. He goes a bit faster time by time and our breathing gets heavier.

"Are you alright?" Harry's body is sweaty and he buries his face in my neck. "Yes.." I can't help myself as I begin to moan. That's love. That's not just sex eveyone is talking about. That's true love.

"Baby... I'm about to come." Harry says after a few minutes. "So am I..." We both release after a few minutes.

Harry takes his boxers and puts them back on. He hands me my underwear. That is it. I'm speechless. I'm not a virgin anymore.

Harry takes the blanket over our bodies and I lay my head on his shoulder. "Are you alright? Did I hurt you?" I shake my head.

"It was... good." I have to smile. I love him so much.

"Was it... okay for you too?" I'm sure it wasn't his best sex. It was my first time and I didn't really know what to do but I hope it was alright for him.

"It was perfect baby. Do you regret it?" I shake my head again. "No. I'm glad that we did it." Harry places a kiss on my forehead.

"Is it okay for you if I take a shower?" I nod. "Yeah sure." Harry stands up and I watch him as he is about to walk out of the room. He turns around again.

"Oh do you want to come with me? I mean.. do you want to take a shower with me?" I have to blush. "Uhm... " I don't know if that's the best but I would love to. I can't get enough from him. "Yes." I stand up and he reaches for my hand. I won't forget this day. Never.