Chapter 32

Lucy's POV

"Where... where am I?" I look through the room.

"You're in a hospital. How are you feeling?" A doctor looks at me with a worried face.

"Do you remember everything?" He contuines. Yes, I do. I remember when I took that pills and drank that beer bottle. I remember the way Harry screamed "Please don't leave me" but I was tired. Very tired.

"Yes... I remember eveything." I say quietly.

"I will call your boyfriend now. Is that okay? Or do you want to be alone for a bit?"

"Uhm... I... you can call him please." I don't know if that's a good idea. Maybe it's better to be alone for a few hours but I wanna see him.

Harry's POV

"She's awake. You can see her now." A doctor comes towards me. I let out a deep breath. She's alive. She's alive. She did it. I don't wait another second to walk into the small room where Lucy is laying in a bed with loads of hoses which are connected to her skin.

Her hair is messy and her face is pale. Her eyes are much smaller than usual and she seems tired even if she slept for more than 24 hours now.

"Lucy" I  whisper and smile at her. I can't control myself as some tears are rolling down my face. I'm so so glad she's alive.

She looks at me with an emotionless gaze.

"How are you?" I really don't know what to say right now.

"Why?" She just asks.

"Why what?" I'm confused.

"Why did you save me?" It hurts that she asks me that. She still wants to die. She doesn't want to be alive. She's angry because I've saved her.

"Because I love you and I can't live without you." It's the truth and she should at least believe me that.

"It didn't seem like that when this girl stood in your house with just her panties and bra on." She shouldn't bring this shit now. She should be happy that she's alive. And that I'm here for her.

"I'm sorry about this Lucy. I was drunk and-"

"You're always drunk and this isn't an exuse to cheat on me." She interrupts me. I nod.

"Yes, I know." She sighs and none of us says anything for a few minutes.

"How long did I sleep? Which day is today? I'm so.. confused.." It surprises me that she doesn't speak of anything relating to the cheating topic now but I guess it's better for the two of us.

"It's monday midday. You've slept more than 24 hours." She smiles a bit.

"Woah. I've never slept this long. But I have to go to school." Her eyes widen.

"No, you don't have to go now. You have to be healthy first." I whisper.

"I am healthy. Why aren't you in school? You don't have to be here." I quickly shake my head.

"I want to be here." Her eyes closes for a bit and the door opens. Her parents are here. She opens her eyes and they immediately widen as she sees them.

"Uhm I will go outside for a bit." I tell Lucy and leave the room. It's better that she's alone with her parents for now.

Lucy's POV

My parents are coming towards my bed and take a seat next to it. I don't want to see them right now. I don't want to speak with them. My mom immediately starts to cry and my dad doesn't look happy either. Of course they are sad but I can't see them like that.

"Why Lucy..." My mother starts to say.

"There's always a way... why didn't you speak with us?" I can barely understand her words because she cries so hard. I have to hold back my tears. It hurts to see my mom like this.

"I'm so glad that you're alive. You have to thank Harry for it. If he wasn't there you wouldn't live anymore..." My dad says. He doesn't cry but he seems broken. I don't wanna talk about any of this.

"When can I leave the hospital? I guess it wouldn't be cool to miss so much school stuff." I try to distract my parents. My mother shakes her head.

"Lucy you won't go to your old school -"

"What why? I'm good in this school.. I don't get it."

"You wanted to kill yourself... we don't want that you're alone anymore... You will go to a psychiatry. Unfortunately a psychologist alone can't help you." My mom says. I shake my head.

"No, mom. You can't do this... I promise you that I won't ever try to kill myself again but please... I can't go to a psychiatry." This thought is horrible. It's like a jail. All day locked away from the world. Without Harry.

"Lucy a psychiatry isn't what you think nowadays. There are a lots of people you can talk with and you will feel better. They will be here for you and you can go outside to meet some friends or us." I shake my head again.

"No, mom. I won't go there. No way."

"You will go, Lucy." My dad looks angry. "We already signed you up there." He continues.