Chapter 29

Harry's POV

It wasn't good to come here. The bar is full of drunk people and I have the feeling I'm drunk as well now, too. I know alcohol isn't the answer any problem but I miss her.

"Harry? Is that you?" I turn around as a familiar face looks at me. I look confused at that girl. I can't remember what's her name and where I've seen her before.

"Why didn't you call me one time? I thought you liked our night." She winks at me. Oh my god shit. This is the girl I've had sex with. The girl I've cheated on Lucy. I hoped I would never see her again. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

She takes her seat next to me and places her hand on my thigh. I take her hand and remove it.

"Heey I know you want me" She chuckles. "Everyone wants me" She continues. What a bitch. I'm sure she already is drunk as fuck but I don't want her.

"This was a one time thing. I don't want you. I have a girlfriend." Well I don't know if she's still my girlfriend but I sure don't want the girl next to me.

"Oh Harry. Did you cheat on her? With me?" I roll my eyes.

"That's none of your business. Leave me alone." The girl has long blonde hairs and big boobs. Her black dress shows way too much of her thighs. Every guy would want a girl like her. But not me. I just want Lucy.

"Come on Harry." She turns towards the bar. "Two whiskeys please."

"I've had enough to drink. And I don't want to drink with you."

"You're not a gentleman." She shakes her head and her hair falls down over her boobs. God I shouldn't drink alcohol. It makes me way too playful.

"Let's have some fun tonight" She whispers in my ears. And instead of sitting here I should go home.

Lucy's POV

I know it's completely stupid what I'm doing right now. I'm almost at Harry's house. Tears streaming down my face but I need him. I miss him so much and I can't live without him.

It was a big mistake that he cheated on me but I trust him. He apologized and I'm sure he won't ever do that again.

I didn't see him for three days. Since he came in my classroom and spoke to me. I can't wait another day. I have to talk to him and I want to give him one more chance. It's true, he did anything for me and he will do anything for me.

It's 9am now and I know that's way too early to come to Harry. I'm sure he's still asleep but I can't wait any longer. I ring at his door and it takes a few minutes until Harry opens the door. He just wears boxers and he looks way too suprised as he looks at me. He looks tired and totally done. Was he out tonight?

"Hey. I- can we talk?" I ask but Harry just frowns. What the fuck?

"Uhm.. it's not a good time right now."

"Oh. Why?" I'm confused.

"Can you come in an hour again? Please?" I don't know what's up but I guess it's better if I go home now. It seems like he's got a hangover. Shit happens, as long as everything else is okay.

"Uhm yea -"

"Harry are you coming back to bed?" A female voice says. Harry's eyes widen and he turns around.

A girl with a perfect body is coming towards us. She just wears panties and a bra. Her long blonde hair is falling down her shoulders and she really is beautiful.

Wait.

This can't be true now.. Harry and her look perfect together. They look like a couple.

It takes way too long as my thoughts are finally clear. This girl slept with Harry tonight.

Harry looks back at me. "I'm sorry. I-"

I can't wait here any longer.

(Hey guys! I hope you still like my story - let me know what you think :) Anyway did you all already hear Story Of My Life? I'm so in love with this song. The song is on replay the whole time and I can't wait for the video. School is so hard right now but I hope I can write again soon. Lots of love x)