Chapter 42

Lucy's POV

Today I will go back to school. I'm nervous as hell. I'm sure that they know that I was in a psychiatry. It's probably better that they know even though I'd wish they didn't.

I walk into the classroom and to my surprise my classmates say hello to me. I wonder what has happened to them. I sit down next to Jeanette and prepare everything for maths.

"Hey. How are you? Are you feeling better? Our teacher told us everything and I really was shocked when I heard that you... you know that you tried to..." The whole class knows that I tried to kill myself? Great.

"You suddenly care about me?" I say with sarcasm. She never really cared for me before.

"I've always cared for you. I'm sorry that I didn't always talk to you but I really like you and I've missed you. I promise you that I will be here for you and also our classmates will be here for you. We've talked alot with our teacher about it." She informs me. God I didn't want this. It's amazing that Jeanette will be here for me but I don't want that they others think I just did it for attention.

"Uhm.. well thank you" I really don't know what to say so everythings feels a little bit awkward.

"May I ask you something?"

"Yeah?!"

"Why did you try to kill yourself? And what happened then?" Not this question. I hate to talk about it. But this is a new beggining for everyone.

"I thought I'm alone and that I had to handle all the things on my own. There were alot of problems with Harry and... I couldn't stand this. Well Harry found me before something worse happened and after the hospital I came to a psychiatry. I'm better now." I proudly smile at her and she looks at me with a worried face.

"Okay.. that's good?!" She stutters. "I'm happy for you." She contuines. I nod and our teacher walks into our classroom.

...

Harry's POV

"How was school?" I ask Lucy as she finally comes home to me.

"It was really good. They were so nice and totally different than before. I wonder what has happened to them. But my teacher told them everything... that I wanted to kill myself and that I was at that psychiatry." She informs me

"Oh god she did?" Lucy nods.

I walk behind her and hug her.

"Is that okay for you?" She shrugs her shoulders.

"I don't know... I didn't want that they all know but to a new begging  the truth is important." I smile at her.

I place a kiss on her forehead. "I'm so fucking proud of you, baby."

"I can't thank you enough, Harry." I finally know that we made it. We fucking made it. I know that there will always be problems in life but I know that she won't ever try to kill herself again. I love her. She is my everything. My only.

Lucy's POV

We finally made it. I won't ever try to kill myself again no matter what will come. There will always be people who are here for me and I've learned that I'm strong and how to handle things instead of hurting myself.

Harry is my only.

(Hey lovely readers! This is the end of bullied! I know this came fast but I think that's the right time before it gets bored or no one is reading anymore. Well I hope you liked the story and you're welcome to vote for it :)

I may write a new story soon or a part 2 of this story. I don't know yet and if you have suggetions you're very welcome. I thank you all for reading and I'm grateful for every single vote or comment. You know who you are. I love you x Lots of love)

....

THE END!