The Beggining of Hatred

~Akara's POV~
I slowly walked to the principal's office.

I HATE Nagisa! Hate her! This is probably her fault!

I felt scorn mixing with my fear, creating a nice blend of menace in my stomach.

"Akara, sit down. I need to speak to you. " He said. I used to be friends with his son, Asano. We grew apart as I dropped to the B-Class. It was a torturous experience.

"Hai, Sir. " The words almost got caught in my throat. Yes, Sir? That's the best I can come up with? I'm ashamed of myself.

"I've heard you beat up a B-class student to protect a E-class? I'm highly disappointed in your actions, Akara. " He said, grabbing hold of my face with his cold hands. "H-Hai, Sir. That is correct. " I responded, I felt weak. Powerless.

He made a face of disgust. "I'm highly ashamed. Since you're such good friends with the End Class, why don't you join them? " He said, handing me a piece of paper and pulling away. I heard the door open. Asano walked up behind me.

"What is going on here?!" There was clear anger in his voice. I turned to look at him. His eyes blazed with fury, staring at his father.

"Oh! Asano! I'm just sending Akara on her way. To the End Class. " The principal's voice started sweet and ended in scorn.

Asano's eyes widened. "W-Why? She's doing great in the B-Class!" Is it just me, or is Asano--prideful Asano-- standing up for ME?!

"She decided to punch a boy who was bulling Shiota Nagisa. Akabane's friend. " He replied coolly.

Asano's jaw clenched. "Those boys. The End Class boys. " He seemed to forget about me for a moment. "So what if she punched a kid? She's only done it once! Give her a chance!" He said, looking at me.

"Asano, you know good and well I cannot do that. " The principal responded, obviously angry now.
"Make an exception! Please! I'm begging you! " Asano pleaded. Did I miss something important?

"No. " The principal replied. Asano looked defeated. The look he had when he looked at me. Sad, with something behind it? I've never been good at guessing emotions. Ever. "Go now. You will go to the End Class tomorrow. Today, you go home early. "

That was my dismissal. Asano stared at my back as I left, anger flaring in my stomach. I crushed the paper in my fist. Mother is going to be angry.