Ready...Set...RUN

~Nagisa's POV~
I woke up the next morning, earlier than intended. I walked into the kitchen, to find my mother getting ready to go out of town. She was off to see her sister, who lived on the upper tip of Japan, and I was stuck here by myself. She planted a kiss on top of my head and said," I'll see you soon, honey. " I almost gagged at her good mood, one in which she was never in when I was around. I nodded and sat down to eat breakfast, as she scrambled to get her stuff and get out the door. I wouldn't be surprised if her sister didn't know I existed. I grumbled to myself. I quickly ate, trying to get ready before it was time to leave for school.

To my surprise, when I went out the door, Akara was waiting for me. "Hey. " She said quietly. "Hey. " We started walking towards the mountain. "My mom is on a business trip. She won't be back until Monday." Akara said suddenly. "Oh really? " I said, surprised," My mom went to go see her sister and won't be back for a while. She'll probably stay until Tuesday. " She nodded slightly and I added," Maybe you'd like to hang out with me this weekend? Maybe we can invite Karma and Rio?" "Sure!" She said excitedly. I smiled and we started our long trek up the mountain.

((Let's just skip class. We've all seen it and been in it. Why read about it?))
~Akara's POV~
After class, all of the boys decided to stay and think of ways to assassinate Korosensei. I had a feeling that topic would come up once, then they would end up talking about girls. I sighed to myself. Nagisa had told me he was going to stay for a while and we could hang out once he got back. I had agreed and started my walk home. I was about half-way there when I saw a flicker out of the corner of my eye. It scared me then I relaxed, it was an odd feeling. And there was something pressed against my mouth. I tried to breathe and everything went dark. I collapsed where I stood, not realizing that there was no one around.

~Nagisa's POV~
After an hour of hearing the other boys, other than Karma and me, talk about girls, I decided to leave. "Karma, I'm heading home. " I told him, and he nodded. I started walking home, looking forward to having Akara hang out with me. That's when it occurred to me something seemed off. There was almost no people on the usually semi-busy road. I ran the rest of the way, seeing Akara's apartment door propped open slightly. I went inside, not knowing what to expect. That's when I caught sight of the note. I hurriedly read its contents, fear and chills running down my spine; If you want your girlfriend back, you'll come to me with by yourself. If you disobey, there will be consequences.
-The Reaper
P.S. Come to the place you and your class dears most. At midnight. Tonight.
"No..." I said, crumpling the paper in my hand. He had Akara. He is using her to hurt me. But I can't just leave her to die. He will kill her.

Midnight couldn't come soon enough. I had called the whole class, warning them. Telling them that I had to go alone but that if I didn't make it that's what happened. Most of them didn't say anything. I had a bad feeling about this.

Finally it was 11:50 and I headed towards the assassination classroom. I made it to the top of the mountain in ten minutes. Then I walked around back. A gun was aimed at my head, and I could see the figure. They wore a black hood, but you could tell it was a woman because of her lips. Her height indicated she was my age, but I couldn't be sure. Her lips were tight in a frown, then there was a light breeze. It caught her hood and it fell of her head and onto her shoulders. Her long hair flowed out behind her.

It was Akara.