Tomorrow is Another Day

~Akara's POV~
We all walked back to the classroom, and everyone congratulated me. Except for Karma Akabane. He wouldn't even LOOK at me. How absurd! It was just a game! It's not like I killed him.

"So, Akara, how are you liking the E-Class?" Nagisa. Again. After the game he had been interrogating me on how I was so good and other random stuff. Karma wouldn't look at him either. "Eh, it's okay. " I said, shrugging. Class was about to let out. "Class dismissed! See you tomorrow! " Korosensei called," Tomorrow is a new day!" Nagisa raced out the door, Karma chasing him. That's when all hell broke loose.

"Karma! Get off me!" Nagisa screeched, struggling to get free from Karma's grasp. I felt fear make a lump in my throat. "Karma! Get off him!"I said loudly, which made him turn on me. He managed to back me up against a tree, his hands on my shoulders. I tried to push him away, but suddenly I was frozen with fear. His eyes were bloodshot. Anger. Anger.

That's when I saw Nagisa's legs wrap around Karma's waist and his arms around his neck. His eyes were strikingly blue, but I could tell there was something beyond his anger. Bloodlust.

~Nagisa's POV~
All I could think of was when Akara had saved me from that bully. My legs and arms wrapped around him. I was trying to strangle him, but I didn't realize it. He was scratching at my arms, trying to get me off. I felt anger. Only anger. Anger he had tried to hurt me. Anger he had tried to hurt Akara.

"Nagisa! Karma!" I heard Korosensei say, which made me loose my focus. I let go of Karma, landing on the ground with a thud. "Korosensei..." I said quietly. He looked angry. Not to the point of turning black, but angry. His face turned purple, with a darker purple "X". "Don't fight your fellow classmates." He said, holding Karma back from jumping on me again. Akara had slid so she was sitting, still against the tree. She looked scared. I didn't know if she was scared of my actions or Karma's. "Head home, you three. I expect there to be no fighting tomorrow. Understood?" Korosensei said and Akara and I nodded. We hadn't started the fight. Karma had. That doesn't matter, Korosensei saw me attacking Karma. Not him pinning me or Akara down. "Karma?" Korosensei said, looking down at the red-headed boy he was holding.

"Yes, sir. " Karma spat and Korosensei released him. I glanced at Akara. Korosensei laughed, his face turning yellow once more. "Good students. " He said, before disappearing. He left a bunch of rustling trees in his wake.