The First Day

~Nagisa's POV~
After my eventful encounter with that blue-haired, brilliant icy-blue-eyed girl, I couldn't stop wondering about her. I hope she doesn't get in trouble because of me.
I had seen her on campus and knew she was American. She spoke Japanese with lots of trouble. But when I saw her last, she spoke it fluently with no trouble at all. Maybe I was being delusional.

~Akara's POV~
I had gone to bed early the night before, though I didn't get much sleep. I only dreamed of Nagisa's terrified face and Asano's grief-stricken one. I tossed and turned all night. Finally, it was time to go to school.

I started my trek up the huge mountainous hill to the classroom. I saw people streak past me, though I didn't see their faces. I caught sight of blue-hair in the trees, only for a split second. It made my heart skip a beat. I did NOT want to be in a class with the Shiota boy. Or Akabane. Definitely not Nagisa. I laughed to myself when I remembered how I thought he was a girl. His pigtails threw me way off, though he was wearing pants.

I finally arrived at the schoolhouse, out of breath. The rest of the class was talking outside, except the two people I dreaded meeting.
Karma and Nagisa.

I reluctantly walked into the classroom, where a big yellow-- OCTOPUS?! SINCE WHEN WAS THERE AN OCTOPUS AS A TEACHER?! "K-Konnichiwa! I am Akara Diamond." My shock caused my voice to stutter and I grimaced at my voice. "Ah! Diamond-San!" Korosensei said in a happy voice. My eyes wandered as I said," Please call me Akara!" My voice returned to normal. I spotted Nagisa sitting at his seat, staring at me. I quickly turned back to Korosensei but I could see Nagisa blushing in the corner of my eye.

"Please take a seat next to Karma-Kun while the rest of the class comes in." Korosensei said, adding," My name is Korosensei, by the way!" His grin scared me. It made me uncomfortable.