Deadly Arguments

(( EDIT BY MEEEEEE ;D ))
----GYM CLASS-----
~Nagisa's POV~
I listened to Karasuma, or at least tried. I couldn't seem to get the picture of Karma and Akara out of my mind. I was going to have a long talk with Karma later. "Today, class, we will be practicing back-flips. " Karasuma-sensei said loudly. I decided I would have to pay attention unless I wanted to land on my face.

He demonstrated, then we all started taking turns doing back flips. Akara was up next. She looked pale and scared. She lined up correctly, ready to jump. She started it perfectly, then somehow, ended up on landing on her face. I rushed over to her, helping her up. She had a bloody nose. "Karasuma-sensei, do you want me to take her to the nurse office?" "Yes. " He responded gruffly and I helped Akara into the joke of a nurse's office. We didn't even have a nurse. I started cleaning off her face before I realized she was crying. "Akara..? Are you alright?" I asked softly, gingerly brushing her cheek with a rag. "Y-yeah. " Her voice cracked. I sighed, continuing to rub her face. She looked so beaten up, although she hadn't really done much. Finally I got to her nose. It was still bleeding and the blood ran down her lips and chin. I smiled crookedly. I wanted to kiss her, but I didn't want to get blood in my mouth. I started wiping her lips and chin, after handing her a paper-towel to plug up her nose. She sat perfectly still, eyes closed. Her tears had stopped, but I could tell she was still upset.

~Akara's POV~
I can't believe I fell on my face. I thought, feeling the rough rag against my lips. Honestly, I would rather have Nagisa's soft lips there instead. But I didn't want to press him. Plus, there was blood EVERYWHERE.
"Nagisa?"
"Yes, sweets?"
"That really hurt. "
"I can imagine. You fell flat on your face. "
"I know. "
I opened my eyes to see him grinning at me. I loved him, not just for his personality. I loved all of him. His long blue hair, his bright blue eyes, and lastly his bloodlust. I may be accident-prone, but I knew he would never hurt me. He would always be there to catch my fall. He loved me. And it made me feel delighted to have something I didn't deserve.

~Nagisa's POV~
Akara was all cleaned up now, and she seemed deep in thought. "Akara, shall we go back outside?" I said, putting out my arm. She looped her own through mine, smiling softly. I lead her outside, to find everyone staring at us. Our arms dropped, both of us blushing and looking away from each other. "You two are always showing your emotions so openly. " Karma said, stepping forwards. His eyes were narrowed at me. I could see the anger in his eyes. It reminded me of what had happened earlier. "Karma, at least I don't try and kiss other boys' girlfriends. " I shot back. Everyone looked at Karma, who's cheeks tinted red with anger. He grit his teeth, almost snarling at me. "I see you admit to doing it." I said, feeling the knife in my back pocket burning against my back. Everyone gasped quietly. "You would've done the same thing in my shoes. " Karma growled. "No I wouldn't have. You know that better than anyone, Karma. " I said calmly. Karma's fist was twitching. I could see Akara out of the corner of my eye, she was wide-eyed and unresponsive as she had been this morning. Karma grit his teeth again. "What if I said she didn't fight me?"
"You'd be lying. " I responded coolly.
"Argh!" Karma said, starting towards me. Sugino, Terasaka, and Yoshida all held him back. I stood there, not angry at all. I don't know why. I mean, he tried to kiss my girlfriend. Akara was suddenly burying her face in my chest, crying again. I ran my fingers through her hair, lovingly. "It's okay now, Akara. " I whispered in her ear. She nodded, sniffling but not pulling away from my chest.

------AFTER SCHOOL AT NAGISA'S APARTMENT----
~Akara's POV~
I sat on Nagisa's bed, waiting for him. He was on the phone, I think. I could hear soft murmuring but couldn't make out the words.

~Nagisa's POV~
Karma had followed Akara and me home. He was still mad. "Why would you try and kiss Akara?" I inquired.
"Because I love her. Just like you do, Nagisa. " Karma said quietly. I had to tell him to be quiet since Akara was in the other room.
"Well, you still aren't supposed to kiss someone else's girlfriend. Especially not your best friend's girlfriend. " I said quietly. "I know. " He said, but he didn't sound defeated," But at least I could protect her."
"What?"
"You heard what I said. I can protect her while you can't." I started to raise my voice,
"I can protect her just fine!"
"You're a shrimp. "
"Karma! I can take care of her by myself! Leave!"
"No. " This time Karma was calm while I was exploding.
"Plus, poor Akara looks lesbian every time she is with you. "
"KARMA I AM NOT A GIRL AND YOU KNOW THAT! " I was screaming now," I CAN'T BELIVE THIS! ITS ALWAYS YOU INSULTING ME WHILE I TAKE ALL THE HITS! GET OUT! NOW!" Karma glanced at my bedroom door, but I didn't care. "GET OUT! " I screamed again, pushing him. He barely moved. "Nagisa, you're just too weak. "
"NO I AM NOT!"
"You are. "
"No! No! No I'm not!" I said, I hadn't realized I was crying.
"Nagisa, you're crying because I called you a girl. You're weak. "
"BUT YOU COULD HURT AKARA! You see, since I'm weaker than you I can't hurt her...!"
"I would never hurt her. "
"Yes, you would. It's unenviable! You would accidentally lose your temper and hit her! I could never do that!"
"I wouldn't lose my temper!"
"YOU DID EARLIER!"
"I DID NOT!"
"YOU DID!"
"DID NOT!"
"STOP IT!" I heard Akara scream, placing herself between us. She put her hands on my chest, looking up at me. I felt my heart melt under her gaze. "Please, stop. " She whispered and I nodded. "Anything for you. " I whispered. Karma was glaring at me. To make matters worse, Akara pressed her lips to mine and had her hands wrapped around my face. It turned into a French kiss, but honestly I didn't intend for it to happen. Akara just took over. Finally I pulled away, I could feel Karma's glare on me and it burned.

"No more fighting, you two, or Karma won't be able to be around here anymore. " Akara said, scolding us. Maybe I should start up a fight just so Karma will have to stay away. I then thought against it. She would know I was doing it on purpose. We both nodded. "Good. " She said, grabbing my hands and intertwining our fingers. "Also, Karma, I think Nagisa can protect me just fine. Plus, I don't mind looking lesbian. I have nothing against them and as long as I know Nagisa is a boy, that's all that matters. " She said, scooting into my lap and resting her head against my neck. Karma scowled. "Fine. "

((1221 WORDS! ;D HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY! Also, don't take any offense to the lesbian parts. I have nothing against lesbians. ;) Please don't take offense. -Author-chan))