Trouble

~Nagisa's POV~
I was trying to do what was best for Akara. I knew she had wanted a child so badly before the whole incident.
"Yessir. We will need to mail the papers to you, which both you and your spouse must sign. "
Then Akara opened the door of our bedroom, walking in on the conversation.
"One second." I said, taking the phone away from my ear.
"What are you doing?" Akara asked.
"Talking to... Uh... Karma. " I said, I hoped it wasn't too obvious I was lying.
"Can I talk to him?"
"N-No!"
"Nagisa, I know your lying to me. What are you doing?"
My eyes were glued to the ceiling, not willing to look her in the eye.
"Nagisa. "
"Fine. I'm... Talking to an adoption center--"
"Hang up right now. "
"What? No!"
"Nagisa! Hang up, right now!"
I could hear the anger in her voice. I hung up, dropping the phone on the bed. I unglued my eyes from the ceiling, noticing she was crying.
"Akara..."
"No! You should've talked to me first!"
"I-I was trying to do what was best for you..."
"How?! By making this situation harder for me?!"
"I-I..."
"I wanted a child before, but I realized we aren't ready for that yet! "
"Akara, I know there is a part of you that needs a child. A part of your heart that needs to be filled. "
"No! You take up all of my heart! I don't need anything else!"
She had broken down and I pulled her into an embrace.
"I'm sorry. " I murmured, rubbing her back gingerly. This was the first real fight we had gotten into and it was terrifying for me.
She nodded, I could feel her tears through my shirt.

It's been an hour since our fight. I felt horrible about it, but it seemed like Akara put the whole thing behind her. We sat at the dinner table, Akara across from me like usual. Then Akara's phone rang. She glanced down, pulled out her phone, then answered it.
"Hello?" She looked at me, our eyes locking.
"Karma?" I mouthed, she nodded.
"You want us to do what?"
She paused.
"Go on vacation with you guys?"
She paused again.
"Nagisa says that he'd love too as well. " She winked at me. It took all I had not to yank the phone out of her hand and tell Karma I said nothing of the sort.
"All of next week?!"
She pursed her lips, listening to Karma.
"Alright. We're leaving tomorrow?"
She didn't stop this time," Nagisa and I will start packing. Bye, Karma. "
She hung up and grinned at me.
Oh no.
"WE'RE GOING ON VACATION!"
"Yeah, I gathered that much."
"To Hawaii. "
"Again?"
"Yup! Come on! We need to start packing!" She pulled me from the dinner table, our plates still where we had left them. She went into our room, Yuri jumping on our bed and staring at us. I rubbed his head, while he purred into my hand. Akara was bouncing around and packing our bags, leaving me to just watch with our kitten.
Eventually, she flopped down on our bed and sighed. All of our stuff was packed and ready to go. I laughed and laid next to her, rubbing her back gently.
"You did that really quickly." I said, smiling.
"Yeah. " She said into the mattress.
I kissed her neck, not expecting her to pull me down on top of her. I caught myself, making sure all of my weight didn't crush her. She kissed me, still trying to pull me in top of her. She wrapped her legs around my waist, her arms snaking around my neck. Her lips were soft, but the kiss was hungry. I tried to pull her off, but ended up falling over instead. She was on top of me now, her body pressed against mine. I again tried to push her off of me, but she just clung on tighter. Her lips were still mashed with mine, her tongue snaking into my mouth.
"MmmmmmMmmmmmm!" I tried to get out without biting her tongue.
She pressed against me more and I sank into the kiss, finally giving in. We broke away for air then continued, my hands sliding up her shirt. She managed to peel of my shirt, but I wouldn't let her do anything else. I pinned her down, so she couldn't move her arms.

Eventually, I managed to pull her to my chest and the kiss ended. We fell asleep that way, my cheek resting on top of Akara's head.

When I woke up the next morning, Akara wasn't anywhere to be found. I got out of bed, noticing the stuff she had packed for d was gone too. I glanced at the clock.
5:30?! WHAT?!
" I see someone is awake." Akara said, wrapping her arms around my waist and seemingly coming out of no where. I kissed the top of her head and she said," Karma and Hayo are coming at 6 to get us. All of our stuff is near the door. "
"Who are you and what have you done with my sleepy-head Akara?"
She laughed, which made me grin.
"Nothing, silly. " She said, touching our noses before breaking away and saying," I made breakfast!"
"Really? That's new. "
She snorted and jumped on my back.
"Oof! Give me a warning next time. " I said, holding her legs so she could wrap them around my waist. I walked into the kitchen, placing Akara in her chair then sitting down in my own. In front of us were two plates full of steaming breakfast foods. Scrambled eggs, bacon, French toast, and sausage.
"Oh wow. This looks amazing, Akara!" I said, starting gulp down all of the food.
She smiled at me, eating more slowly than I was.
"I'm glad you like it. You should get dressed when you finish eating. "
I nodded then jumped up and went to get dressed.
I pulled on a t-shirt, changing into black skinny jeans. I walked back into the living room, to find Akara with Hayo and Karma sitting on the couch.

"Hey, Nagisa-kun. " Karma and Hayo said in unison. I sat down next to Akara, who immediately moved into my lap.
"Are you guys ready?" Karma asked.
"Yeah. " Akara responded.

((1054 Words. So, how you guys liking this so far? *wiggles eyebrows* I'm going to sleep now, even if it's only 12:00. =>
--Author-chan
. . . .
Lergo: LOL NOPE
--------))