Lunch... With HIM?!

~Nagisa's POV~
Lunch time! Finally! I thought happily. "Time for lunch class!" Korosensei said, and I noticed Akara's eyes flicker to me. Hm... Why is she looking at me? Did I do something else wrong?

~Akara's POV~
My eyes-- against my will-- drifted over to Nagisa. I noticed him start to get up and I looked away. Karma, that annoying little moron, was grinning at me evilly again. "What do YOU want?" I said scornfully, looking at Karma with a frown. He cocked a sly grin. "You were staring at Nagisa-kun. Maybe you don't hate him, as you say. " He said, I swear a purple demon tail and horns popped out of him when he said that. I snarled at him, baring my teeth with disgust. "You're an idiot. Know that? " "Oh REALLY?! He's coming over here. " I felt my face heat up immediately and then Karma started laughing. I frowned, puffing out my cheeks. "You're annoying. I'm going to eat outside. " I muttered, though I couldn't deny my flushed face. Did I have feelings for Shiota?

~Nagisa's POV~
I grabbed my lunch, about to head out the door when Kayano-chan stopped me. "Are you eating outside today?" She asked, and I nodded in response. I started to back up, then bumped into something warm. I felt my face immediately heat up in embarrassment. Then I realized it was Akara-chan. My face felt like someone had shoved it in a fire. "I-I'm so sorry!" I stuttered, eyes wide. Her face seemed to be red, too, and it made me curious but I was too embarrassed to say anything. "It's okay, Nagisa." She said, and I felt a wave of relief wash over me. She didn't seem angry at me anymore, but I could see Karma's mischievous grin out of the corner of my eye. I'm never going to hear the end of this. I bit back a sigh, then watched as Akara continued to the door.

~Akara's POV~
Nagisa's stare bore into my back, watching me as I left the room. Why did I blush when I ran into him? Why did he turn the color of Karma's hair? Ughhhh! I can't deal with emotions. I frowned, sitting down by myself-- next to a huge tree so I would be shaded. That's when I heard rustling above me. I glanced up, not expecting what I saw, seeing Nagisa perched on a branch high above me. I almost dropped my lunch. "Nagisa?! What are you doing up there?" I asked, not realizing that he could get scared and fall. "EKK!" I heard him screech and he ended up upside down on the branch. "O-oh! Akara-chan it's just you! You scared me." He said all of this still hanging upside down with his knees tightly wrapped around the branch. He held his lunch in his hands, somehow he didn't drop it.