Nagisa Time

~Nagisa's POV~
Akara. That's her name. I heard my mother talking to... Akara's mother--I'm assuming. She had the same blue hair and eyes, but hers were darker. My mother and hers greatly resemble each other. I wonder if they share the same anger traits. I heard screaming through the thin walls, coming from Akara's apartment. I worried for her, but I didn't want to barge in if she was angry at me.

She walked past me, a glare hitting me like someone had punched me in the stomach. She turned away, sitting down. She blames this on me. I sighed, then noticed Kayano sit next to me. I noticed her bristling hostility towards Akara, though I didn't know why. Korosensei started the lesson, but I wasn't paying attention. My thoughts were immediately on Akara-San and her glares. Her anger. I understand why she is angry, but she did ask for it when she stood up for me. I felt a pang of gratitude for the blue-haired girl that hated my guts.

~Akara's POV~
Aggravation caused me be distant, though I could see Karma looking at me thoughtfully. He must've caught my glare, then curious, started inspecting me. Trying to figure me out. Not so easy, I guessed by his frowning expression.

My aggravation suddenly was directed at Karma-Kun. "What do you want?" I hissed under my breath, and he seemed appalled I could speak. "I'm wondering why you hate Nagisa. He's a nice kid, even if he does get bullied a lot." Karma whispered back," But I've lowered that number by lots. " He seemed pleased with himself. My anger seemed to disappear. My eyes darted to Nagisa. All I could see was the back of his head and neck but I immediately felt bad for being mad at him. Then I looked back at Karma. There was a wide, evil grin on his face. "What?!" I whispered, eyes frowning. "You and Nagisa would be cute together. " He said, making me flinch away from him. "What are you talking about?! I hate Nagisa!" I whispered. Then I felt a wind and Korosensei was in front of me and Karma. Everyone turned to look at us, even Nagisa. My eyes caught his and I immediately looked away. "What is this little conversation we are having? Whom is it about?" Korosensei said, his yellow face made me shift in my chair. "No one. " I mumbled, and I felt Karma's eyes stare at me then say,"We were talking about Nagisa." He cocked a grin at me and I felt my face turn bright red. "I-uh-" My voice sounded weak and highly embarrassed. Korosensei laughed," Nyehehehehe. I see. Pay more attention, please, and Karma leave Akara alone. " Karma frowned, having known his plan backfired.